Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My own city towers set my own city on fire grr.

Wintercross's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: My own city towers set my own city on fire grr.

Quote Originally Posted by ♘Top Hat Zebra View Post
    It seems like they are very dangerous, as well. Towers haven't caused this much damage since Shogun 2. I like it, personally, but that's because I've mostly been on the defense so far!

I do think it odd they never continued with the Shogun 2 system, where fire arrows were just an active ability. Even better, they could allow you to manually switch between the two, like you would with any regular archers.

For that matter, I wish towers visibly had actual people in them. They don't have to be garrisoned, but just show the archers inside. It would look much better, I think.
    Be better if they actually did have archers in them and for the enemy to have to enter the tower and kill them to 'disable' the tower.

Lionheart11's Avatar Senator

And chop down the towers instead of this Auto-destruct majic thing.
    "illegitimi non carborundum"

TW RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I wonder why they didn't keep the old system, where the towers used regular arrows against units and flaming arrows against siege engines.
    Fira graphixs!!oneeleven!!!

Toogle would be cool. But it turns out in my favor most of the time, so i dont mind really. Toogle would be really cool, tho...
    If you're dealing with the devil, it's not the devil who changes, but rather the devil change you - for sanity is like a spider, sitting in a net woven from the finest of strings, unaware of the hand coming closer, being grabbed and stuffed into a mouth.
    Check this: Turumba's Twitch and Youtube channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    I wonder why they didn't keep the old system, where the towers used regular arrows against units and flaming arrows against siege engines.
    Sega's targeted marketing studies showed that kids will buy more games when there is plentiful fire! Don't forget to pack a fruit cup, play some Attila fire after school.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

You have gott to wonder how much testing (or care) CA does when like this slips by them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12