Thread: Hun Campaign questions.

Default Hun Campaign questions.

I am on like turn 60, and not sure how to recruit atilla as a general. I have 3 now like start of the game. But still can't figure out how to recruit him.

spiderknight's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Hun Campaign questions.

I imagine he has to be a certian age before he can command

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

He will come soon in your game. He should born around in 20 turn, then it will take time when he will become an adult around to 80-100 turns. You can find Attila in family tree as baby or child.

yeah he is 19/20 now and i still do not see him in options to recruit. And so far it seems i can't recruit any new generals unless one dies!

you get to use him as a general just before 420 AD

the huns are a big dick

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Tog Toker View Post
    yeah he is 19/20 now and i still do not see him in options to recruit. And so far it seems i can't recruit any new generals unless one dies!
    Either replace one of your generals (open their character screen and push the kick button) or raise a new horde (with the horde selected and the buildings displayed, push the raise new force button. You need significant excess population for this)
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Ostrogoths on N/H its 443 ad and I have finally killed Attila ( third time lucky!)' now for the big fight back. Does anyone have trouble with there infantry? In my last battle the whole Hun battle lines had collapsed apart from TWO lonely foot soldiers, still fighting on shaken

Primicerius

You can also assign him as a retainer to your best battle-fighting general. He will level up fast while still being young.