Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [WIP] Third Century Mod-"Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus: The Official shortened version!

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Default Re: [WIP] Third Century Mod-"Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus: The Official shortened version!

We have all the neccesary resources too make the mod, including potentially finished rosters already for large parts of the map. But no progress can be made until there is more time, by wich I mean more members who can devote their time.

Default Re: [WIP] Third Century Mod-"Desperatis Rebus: Delatum Paene Imperium Romanum" Desperatis Rebus: The Official shortened version!

Hope all is going well with this mod.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Julio-Claudian's Avatar Senator

Is this mod still alive?

great news !!!!

Well I'm certainly not working on it but I could finish it easily using the skills I've gained on 1066 in shorter time, wich I'd enjoy doing after that mod is released

Would like to see this worked on if anyone is still interested in doing this
    Last edited by Frunk; January 08, 2017 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Offering to donate for mods.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    took an arrow to the knee

Offering to pay/donate for mods is not allowed under Creative Assembly's End User License Agreement, and by extension is a violation of Total War Center's Terms of Service. I have removed such offers from your posts.

It is still worked on sporadically. Eventually it will be done and epic. When we put effort into it everything should roll on fine.

I've for example retextured and combined various bits for an authentic third century sassanid cataphract, with advice from sassanid reenactors.

The lamellar I've lowered from the original by ahiga, this is more in style with the wall painting from Dura Europa of a contemporary cataphract.
    Furthermore I added kneecaps, wich are strangely absent. Some argue that this early scale is more likely being depicted than mail, I have both variants textured.

The helmet is also from dura Europas, all finds from there date to mid and earlier third century. Unfortunately the model supplied in game has an anachronistic noseguard. Furthermore I'd like to add more ribbons instead of the horsehair crest.

This amount of detail is what we strive for. On the other side the rosters don't contain any superfluous units at all.

This project still alive or abondened?Mod is dead?

Looks like its on hold for now. Definitely has potential for greatness tho, especially if Linke takes the helm

Excuse me,
    I am a modder known as Lord Castellan on the workshop. I am currently working on my own Third Century mod and am in need of resources, I would love to be able to use the ones collected by this mod so I can finish my own mod quickly.
    Thank you,
    Lord Castellan

Hey, how's the mod development goin?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345