Thread: Fall of the Samurai ships vs Vanilla Ships?

Default Fall of the Samurai ships vs Vanilla Ships?

So, I have every purchasable mod for Shogun 2 and currently I just play the game as is. But I have been wondering about how fun it would be to take an ironclad and ram heavy bunes or even the black ship with it. Is this possible to do? Is there a mod that just configures it so these units can fight each other?

Default Re: Fall of the Samurai ships vs Vanilla Ships?

Anybody....?

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

It's doable. It's just a case of unlocking them. The ironclads obviously are very op compared to the traditional ships. I can't tell you how to do them though. Try here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/34330/...?insideModal=1

I actually did see that thread, unfortunately it doesn't offer any advice at all on how to get around to doing it. I'll need to rely on someone kind enough to either do it for me or tell me exactly what to do since I am certainly one of the most inept people when it comes to things like this. I have just enough smarts to put files in the right place, that's it really.

I'm honestly surprised nobody has made a mod that lets you do this.

Same here. It would be glorious fun on the main shogun 2 campaign to go up against all those little primitive row boats with an Ironclad... Or even just a couple of gunboats. A clan exclusive mod that adds the FotS ships... Or even just a tutorial if the resources shouldn't be crossed over between the games or given away in a mod. Anyone?