Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steam Issues:

Ye Olde Fahrt's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Steam Issues:

Quote Originally Posted by dvk901 View Post
    The Steam version of the RTW exe files (and BI) were radically changed by Steam (or CA), and they will not work with RSII. I have tried six ways from sideways to make it work, but there is just no way. Something in the new exes is blocking RSII. BUT, the good news is that I have the new version of RS (RSIII) working perfectly with the Steam version of RTW Alexander. So if you have, or can only get a Steam version of RTW, you will need the very cheap version of Steam Rome Total War Alexander.
    I have created a patch that will make it work with RSIII.

Just making some final finishing touches on RSIII, and fixed a few mistakes...but it will go into testing very soon. The new version will work with all CD installs of RTW\BI, and with the Alexander version of Steam.
    yesyesyesyesyesyes YES!
    My garden may be smaller than your Rome, but my pilum is harder than your sternum. - Roma Surrectum III

The Steam version of the RTW exe files (and BI) were radically changed by Steam (or CA), and they will not work with RSII. I have tried six ways from sideways to make it work, but there is just no way. Something in the new exes is blocking RSII. BUT, the good news is that I have the new version of RS (RSIII) working perfectly with the Steam version of RTW Alexander. So if you have, or can only get a Steam version of RTW, you will need the very cheap version of Steam Rome Total War Alexander.

Just making some final finishing touches on RSIII, and fixed a few mistakes...but it will go into testing very soon. The new version will work with all CD installs of RTW\BI, and with the Alexander version of Steam.
    Oooh yes!!

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

This is bloody marvellous! Congrats!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123