Thread: EBNOM Suggestion Thread - Give your suggestions here:

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default EBNOM Suggestion Thread - Give your suggestions here:

Post your suggestions here about what to add/change about EBNOM.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: EBNOM Suggestion Thread - Give your suggestions here:

I would like to make some proposals. The first one I would like to ask if the unit making (though I cannot for some reason find the Universal Auxilia Cohors in the uploaded file) is completed, as it seems to be. Second, I think that it would be nice to implement the M2TW campaign strat map of EBII to Novus Ordo Mundi along with the cities and strat models, because the old map of the original EB has started to show its age. Probably to implement the optional installment of the map in a future patched 1.4 or higher version to the original EB. Another proposal which I would like to make, is that we could make 2 campaign options, one heavily scripted with historical events (I could propose a large slave rebellion with Spartacus) and an other more flexible with historical characters at the beginning of the game but the later development of the campaign to be true to the policy of creating "your Caesars and Hannibals". Because the era also practically involves few factions, another proposal is to take advantage of that and to create 3 or 4 provincial campaigns (for example starting either with the Populares-Optimates civil war, The Gallic Campaign, the Final War of the Roman Republic or the Parthian Civil Wars). Of course I would like to contribute firstly to the creation of the Grand Campaign which will start in 80 B.C. Another strong aspect is the usage of religion. We could replace the religion BI feature with political/cultural ideas such as "Romanisation", "Italian Autonomism (in relation to the social war", "Greek autonomism (in relation to the revolt of the Hellenic cities at the time of Mithridatis intervention in Greece)", in order to show the strentgh of political ideas of the time, or even better in a roman manner to create the Populares/Optimates political divide within the Romans themselves to enforce and simulate the repeating civil strifes of the time and to pinpoint the characteristic of a general's loyalty, and a similar political division among the warring states of Parthia. What you think Comilitoni?

The first reliese was pre-alpha, so what you have seen is not the final unit list.

M2TW start map is not the key issue, at least we need to have usual Mundus Magnus map included. Making things that complicated would be issue of the after reliese modding projects.

Provincial campaign - hardcoded limits would ruin the whole impression. Better make EBNOM minimod instead after the reliese. Caesar in Gaul with 2 Gallic factions is not serious.

We already have an idea about cultures, but it is a secret. Again hardcoded limits put us inside frames.

It is not secret that there would be shadow rebel factions of the Romans and Parthians.

20ninescene's Avatar Artifex

It's not that much work to use the EBII map, actually it's almost no work if you don't have a playable campaign yet. edit I mean including EBII's map is not more dificult than using Mundus Magnus
    Last edited by 20ninescene; February 26, 2015 at 03:07 PM.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Well to say the truth i prefer Mundus Magnus too.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.