Thread: Almost there??????

Default Almost there??????

hey there hegemonia team, been looking foward to this mod for a loooooooong time, and only registered so i could ask this question (as this is my first post)....

Over here in Australia medieval 2 total war is being released in about 4 or 5 days, though it might be a different story where you are seeming as how m2tw is being made in Australia therefore the release dates for each country could be different :hmmm: anywhooooooo i was wondering if you guys are gonna keep to your word and release the hegemonia mod b4 m2tw comes out.

Because if it doesnt then ALOT of people will be let down and everyone will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY SAD and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY DEPRESSED and a few of em will probly turn emo and start slashing up, and u nice guys wouldnt want that on your conciense would ya oh yeh and no pressure by the way just wondering if you guys are in your finishing touches or something, BYE GUYS!!!! keep up the great work

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Default Re: Almost there??????

We have already said it wouldnt be out before medi II a while ago. Also we never promised it would be out before medi II this was our hoped for target

For future reference please do not open new threads when there are many many others on this exact subject, and congrats on ur first post at TWC
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone