Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [RP HS] Fire and Blood

Default [RP HS] Fire and Blood

RP Hotseat using updated Fire and Blood files. Click the picture above for the download link, you MUST download this version to play.
    RP is expected of you in this HS. Try to post In-Character on the thread and do RP whenever the opportunity arises, be it a siege, a battle or just plain diplomacy.
    Viserys Targaryen has returned to reclaim his birthright, bringing with him a dothraki horde to take back the Iron Throne by force. King Robert has called the banners although many including the Houses of Darry and Redwyne have already joined the dragons cause against the usurper. This invasion could not have come at a worst time, as Lord Eddard Stark must now decided wherever or not to keep a secret for the good of the realm as the Targaryens have already made landfall in the Stormlands. Will the Targaryens reclaim the throne? Will Lord Eddard reveal the Lannisters dark secret? Only one thing is certain in the game of thrones, you live or you die, there is no middle ground.

~ Factions ~
    House Targaryen - Luume
    House Lannister - FrostySOTF
    House Tyrell - Defeated by Martell and Hightower
    House Hightower - Joerock22
    House Stark - blue1924 (took over on turn 10)
    House Arryn - Matto16
    House Greyjoy - Napslis
    House Baratheon of Storm's End - TheBlackWolfDefeated by Targaryen (Luume)
    House Baratheon of King's Landing - Dr Mac
    House Tully - Alertoverlord
    House Frey - Ramsay Bolton
    House Martell - Mithridate

~ Admins ~
    Dragon

~ Normal Rules ~

1. ONE TURN PEACE. You cannot invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1.
    2. PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    3. 3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    4. Destroying buildings is not allowed if the settlement is under siege or a far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. Turn1 exception.
    5. 3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    6. No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it.
    7. No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    8. Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    9. No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    10. Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    11. Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    12. Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    13. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    14. No assassinations. Certain factions may be able to recruit assassins, but they cannot use them.
    15. No watchtowers. You may build them during your turn to get a better view, but you cannot end your turn with them built.
    16. It is not allowed use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more then 30% of success. (pics must be posted)
    17. Beyond The Wall is OUT OF BOUNDS. No player may enter those regions nor take the empty rebel settlements.

~ RP Rules ~

1. Faction Leaders/Heirs can sally out and get a defeat, immune to Rule 9. You must RP such an event since your Lead/Heir is basically making their last stand and going down fighting.
    2. Faction Leaders/Heirs can be taken hostage. If they come under siege and cannot escape, you may offer a ransom or the enemy may demand one. If the ransom is accepted the besieged forces must disband down to the generals personal bodyguard. The siege will be lifted, leaving the fort or castle empty while the Lead/Heir escapes to the closest friendly region; immune to hostile attack while he flees. The fleeing individual cannot partake in any battles or preform any action other than fleeing towards the nearest friendly region. Ransoms can be refused if the aggressor wishes, but they cannot be broken once agreed upon.
    3. Wards can be taken. You can RP one of your enemies children being taken as part of a deal to keep their house in line, assuming they've bent the knee. The ward will be under your protection to do with as you will until he comes of age. You can execute your ward if his family steps out of line (admin removes him from the game once he spawns) or treat him well if his family remains true. He will escape home to his family if your Capital falls into enemy hands.
    4. Betrothals are considered as legit as normal Princess to FL/FH alliances, but can be broken if enough reason is given, although it'll be looked down upon. This also allows sons that are not your heir to wed princess from important family's, be it marrying them to a random generated wife and RPing that it's actually the agreed upon princess (in that case the agreed upon Princess becomes useless to the faction who owns her and she'll be removed by the admin (you must inform the admin) or waiting for that son to become your next Heir and wedding the normal way.

Luume's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [RP HS] Fire and Blood

Lannister of the Rock

You may want to pick a more challenging faction than Lannister; aka basically one of the strongest factions.
    Targaryen and Baratheon of KL are recommend for players with at least some experience HSing as you will need to know what your doing as King. Frey and Hightower are also two more challenging factions.

Lannister is yours if you wish it ofc. Just making suggestions etc.

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

House Frey Of The Twins
    Last edited by Alertoverlord; February 25, 2015 at 05:55 AM.

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

Fine I will have targ, time to get my mad king on

Silenced Ape's Avatar Vicarius

Baratheon of Storm's End, if I can't be Baratheon of KL.

You'll be fine as Baratheon of KL if you prefer it over SE.
    EDIT: Given your posts on the absence thread of late are you certain you want to take on another HS?

If Ape doesnt want Baratheon of King's Landing then I would take them, best RP faction so could be fun. If not I would prefer Arryn

Ramsay Snow's Avatar Senator

I would take Frey.

On another note; if you could spare a few minutes to clear the Stannis save in 'War for the Iron Throne' I would be grateful.
    Last edited by Ramsay Snow; February 25, 2015 at 09:53 AM.

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Hightower for me, please.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Haven't play in any hotseat for quite some time but now it's too tempting not to join and do some hotseating again.

I am picking Arryn if it's still open.
    TATW HS Community Award

Alertoverlord's Avatar Domesticus

Ill go with Tully actually .

This poor little thing is getting rather dusty.

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Did the download work for everybody? failed for me for some reason, trying again

If it ends up working I still want the big cat

Final edit: 2nd time's the charm! running just fine!
    Last edited by FrostySOTF; February 25, 2015 at 10:37 AM.

Libertus

House Greyjoy please!

KhalFrodo's Avatar Semisalis

I will give a try with that Hightower, if it is possible, master Soul

Quote Originally Posted by KhalFrodo View Post
    I will give a try with that Hightower, if it is possible, master Soul
    Joerock22 already asked for Hightower

KhalFrodo's Avatar Semisalis

If Ape give up his positiom of Baratheon of SE, I'd gladly hand over it. Otherwise I guess I dont have any choice than taking Tyrell.

OP Updated. I've put Mith as far South as possible short of adding the Summer Isles.
    House Baratheon of Storm's End is OPEN. TheBlackWolf gets dibs if the faction interests him but until he says so feel free to post if you want the spot.

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

thanks the first one worked the second time I did it, must have just had a bad download the first time

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast