Thread: Unlimited Armies Govenors Navies Mod

Default Unlimited Armies Govenors Navies Mod

How to unlock maximum armies/govenors/navies

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/...F44A1289C0B02/

I made this for myself but I know it will take alot of the frustration out of the game for others too.

Its not designed as a 'cheat' mod. Your army size will be determined by your economy, not by an artificial limit. I find it more realistic.

Theres a 300 limit but you will never get near that. 300 armies/govenors/navies, max agents.

The AI does not benefit from this at all.

If its like R2 it will remove civil war, thats needed to be removed for this to work. If at any time you WANT a civil war exit the game and remove/deactivate the mod, and you will get vanilla imperium even on old save games. A civil war and army limits will apply from then on.

REQUIRES A NEW GAME

THIS WILL REMOVE THE IMPERIUM SYSTEM FOR THE PLAYER

DOWNLOAD FROM (ITS A SAFE .PACK FILE NO .EXE .ZIPS HERE)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9y...1/Shoguns.pack

DROP THE FILE IN:

X:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Total War Attila\data

ACTIVATE THE MOD IN MOD MANAGER/ENABLE OUT OF DATE MODS

START A NEW GAME

Ive tested it on barbs and roman faction and its working fine, but it should work for any current, future DLC

If you do get a random civil war, reload a save game and remove this before the civil war, but a civil war 'should' not happen.

It took longer to write this message than to make it btw.

LMK if it works or doesnt work for you.

Default Re: Unlimited Armies Govenors Navies Mod

Thanks for making this mod!!

Default Re: Unlimited Armies Govenors Navies Mod

I'm well over a year late but I've been struggling trying to find a mod like this. Only thing is it doesn't work for any of the DLC's. Any idea why or anything I can do or if you can update it? (Sorry if this isn't the place for asking this, but I'm new to the site)