Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,008 of 1008

Thread: Hellenika - Main thread

Default Re: Hellenika - Main thread

Congrats, man!

Hello, fellow people.
    I have a question that I don't know if its a bug or I'm missing something, or else, its made that way: Units Stats are not showing at all? Like just 3 bars just show up; Base Morale, Weapon Damage and Melee Damage Ap, nothing else. I am not the only one with this, as there is a fellow youtuber companion that I have seen his videos with the same thin.
    Alslo, when I besiege Argos it crashes to the desktop.

Cheers!

Going to subscribe and follow this one.
    It being outdated kept me from trying the mod.
    But now I'm quite curious.
    Seems like an epic endeavour by the modders. Congratulations on all the work done so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Pleistoanacte View Post
    Hello, fellow people.
    I have a question that I don't know if its a bug or I'm missing something, or else, its made that way: Units Stats are not showing at all? Like just 3 bars just show up; Base Morale, Weapon Damage and Melee Damage Ap, nothing else. I am not the only one with this, as there is a fellow youtuber companion that I have seen his videos with the same thin.
    Alslo, when I besiege Argos it crashes to the desktop.

Cheers!
    Unit stats are removed on purpose Pleistoanax, since they are affected by various reasons (like omens etc).
    About Argos you get ctd or the screen just stuck?

@Darthvegeta thanks mate!

It crashes me to desktop, completely, and when I declare war against them too, for some reason. I don't have any mods at all besides them. (activated)

Cheers!

I try it again, it didn't crash to desktop this time, its just stayed in the game, but I couldn't do anything.

I also get a crash to desktop when I declare war, and sometimes it doesn't crash, it just freezes on the diplomacy screen but doesn't let me click anything

Hey guys. Which faction are you playing with?
    and is the crash/freeze only happening when declaring against/attacking Argos or is it with ANY other faction?

I am wondering if there is some conflict with the script since Argos is "neutral" until they reveal their support for Athens around 421 (don't remember the exact date).