Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Requests, Feedback & Bug Reports

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Requests, Feedback & Bug Reports

Put all your requests, feedback and bug reports in this thread

Default Re: Requests, Feedback & Bug Reports

Hey guys,

Quick request: Is it possible to get a unified Sassanid faction instead of having it split into vassal states? Historically, Sassanids were highly centralized so most of the in-game vassals would be under their direct control (except Lakhmids and Afrighids.)

I saw some requests for removing force march (including AI) and the glowing effects on the campaign map around the mod section. If you could remove the clouds on the campaign map that would be great too. Hope some of these help.

Thanks for the mods!

I love that you are doing so many little mods, and I really appreciate the fact you are keeping them all separate so I can pick and choose the ones that I want.

Miles

Can we have a view range mod that makes it so we can see further than our feet?

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Will you update your mods for the new DLC/Patch?

I'm currently using devastated provinces, double garrisons, double unit size and slower combat.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Will you update your mods for the new DLC/Patch?

I'm currently using devastated provinces, double garrisons, double unit size and slower combat.
    if they need to be updated then ill update them

most shouldnt require any updating though

Thanks for your mods!
    Can you add mod that remove the ability to raze from every factions except the Huns? (or Nomads)
    I have found several similar mods, but they also change many other aspects of the game.

Foederatus

Can you make a mod that enables generals to be captured instead of always killed on the battlefield?

[Request]
    Good evening!
    I'm playing TW:AT with the horde and I saw that you need to have 25% movement left to create a camp after moving.
    Sadly there is no warning or visual help to see how far you are allowed to move without crossing the 25% movement line.

I would love everyone so much, if you could create a small mod that adds a button which allows your units to move only 75% of their maximum movement while activated. This way I can always create a camp after moving. If a button is to complicated it would be good enough to just create a hotkey for example "strg+leftclick only allows you to move 75% of the units maximum movement" or a simple warning message or a different colored pathway which signals when you cross the 75% movement limit.

Thank you for reading!

Love the idea of 12 tpy mod, but does that correspondingly delay the tech out to take 3x longer to research? Just curious if that's built into that mod, or if 12tpy mod means I'll be researching techs at a much faster rate than in vanilla.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Love the idea of 12 tpy mod, but does that correspondingly delay the tech out to take 3x longer to research? Just curious if that's built into that mod, or if 12tpy mod means I'll be researching techs at a much faster rate than in vanilla.
    it doesnt touch the turn times of tech and buildigns. You'd need another mod to do that

Request: easier diplomacy. Especially with the WRE. anyone and everyone seems to be declaring war on me. It's hard enough as it is without everyone declaring war on me. Can someone change the Hates rival empires and the great power modifier lower? or increase the chance of other faction leaders have the admire strong empire's and less of those having hates rival empire traits.

I have legions conquering the east (as WRE) and a huge horde in germany just declares war on me without warning. A little game breaking for me

Another thing with puppet states, is there a mod for them to follow the diplomacy as a satrapy?

EDIT: while i'm at it, any1 can point me to a mod manager? some mods im using aren't working and i think its because i'm not loading them properly
    Last edited by raphael; March 02, 2015 at 11:24 PM.

Hi Magnar using some of your mods and liking them , Thanks!.

I`ve noticed that riderless horses can capture settlement capture points. One horse running across a capture point seems to have the capture power of it`s parent unit, anyway to mod them out?
    Similar thing applies to units in rout, the ones with the white banner with red border not the shattered routing units. EG, I had I had 8 depleted units defending a capture point against very superior numbers, routed them with a cav charge from behind, they rout through my lines into the capture point, capture point lost , my units insta rout because of that and I lose the battle.

And....finally...would rather not waste my cpu on civilians in battle maps, any way to mod them out?

Cheers!

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Quibley View Post
    Hi Magnar using some of your mods and liking them , Thanks!.

I`ve noticed that riderless horses can capture settlement capture points. One horse running across a capture point seems to have the capture power of it`s parent unit, anyway to mod them out?
    Similar thing applies to units in rout, the ones with the white banner with red border not the shattered routing units. EG, I had I had 8 depleted units defending a capture point against very superior numbers, routed them with a cav charge from behind, they rout through my lines into the capture point, capture point lost , my units insta rout because of that and I lose the battle.

And....finally...would rather not waste my cpu on civilians in battle maps, any way to mod them out?

Cheers!
    civilians can be easily modded out, the other stuff is probably hardcoded.

This isn't really a request but i was wondering how to mod the amount of money you get from tributaries, i've been looking and cant seem to find the tables anywhere.

Thanks
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

I have a mod request:

In DeI you didn't have to convert a city to your culture in order to receive a garrisson. Would it be possible to to the same here in Attila? That way you wouldn't have to remove the unique city map of Constantinople or Rome.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Hi Magnar,

great work on your mods! Expecially the climate change mod is a life saver.

I'd like to add a request: Could you make a mod that reduces corruption?
    As it is, after a certain point it's just no fun to conquer any more regions, which pretty much kills the late game IMHO.

Thanks and Cheers!

This is a double post, sorry
    My first post is in the wrong thread but it isn't really a bug

x2 Unit Size - Increases the number of men in each unit (doubled)

First all the Mods I Down Load don't crash my CPU,
    The x2 unit size makes me wonder because it increases the amount of upkeep on my 160 spearmen something like 63 to 120 gold. If I am paying upkeep on 320 spearmen on my first 160 and my question is will my 160 spearmen replenishment to 320 spearmen. This could be a good idea if it could be done.
    Good job all around!
    Sess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast