Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Garrisons Doubled Mod

Cobi Wan Kenobi's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Garrisons Doubled Mod

It's not working for me, do you just DL it to the Attila Data folder?

EDIT: Didn't see the Enable out of date mods.. derpa derp
    Last edited by Cobi Wan Kenobi; March 18, 2015 at 01:36 PM.

is it only for main settlement garrisons or will the ERE get double garrison from capitol line buildings?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by the lightning legion View Post
    is it only for main settlement garrisons or will the ERE get double garrison from capitol line buildings?
    all garrisons from all sources are doubled

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

this is a great mod, thanks.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Any update for Celts inc?

update plz

So this doesn't seem to be working correctly for me anymore. When I mouse over a town it says that it provides 2 Scout equites, 2 exploratores, 1 lanciarii seniores and 2 legio comitatenses which I believe to be the correct modded number of garrison units BUT when I click on the little "toggle garrison details" button it only shows one of each and when a battle starts only one of each are in the battle. Sooo any ideas?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by elhondo View Post
    So this doesn't seem to be working correctly for me anymore. When I mouse over a town it says that it provides 2 Scout equites, 2 exploratores, 1 lanciarii seniores and 2 legio comitatenses which I believe to be the correct modded number of garrison units BUT when I click on the little "toggle garrison details" button it only shows one of each and when a battle starts only one of each are in the battle. Sooo any ideas?
    what turn are you on?

This doesnt have any affect on turn 1, the new garrison units will be created in subsequent turns.

Upper 90s, so pretty far in already and it already worked fine until that tiny patch recently. At least I think that's what caused it.

Oh I just realized! You ARE Magnar! Hey man, thanks for responding. Reeeally love that mod!

Is there like something I can do myself? I mean I have the pack file manager, is there like a number I have to change to make this work again or something? I have literally no idea how modding works...

This mod is fantastic and is giving my WRE a fighting chance. Thanks!

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Yes indeed Magnar we require your skills. I don't think this mod works on the new Celtic buildings and playing as the Caledonians the tier 1 city only give me 3 garrison units while the Roman one gives 8.

Quote Originally Posted by RexJayden View Post
    This mod is fantastic and is giving my WRE a fighting chance. Thanks!
    Does it work for you still? Coz it doesn't work for me since the latest patch and also for some other folks apparently.

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Nvm I redownloaded it and moved it up some spots in the mod manager, works now!

OK somehow it's just all wrong for me. I'm at turn 93 as ERE, Antiochia is a lvl 2 Municipium, the text says it provides 2 scout equites, 2 exploratores, 1 lanciarii seniores, 4 legio comitatenses and 2 sagitarii but when i click on the garrison details button it shows 2 lanciarii seniores, 2 legio comitatenses, 1 exploratores, 2 sagitarii and 1 scout equites. It's all outta whack! what happened? what am i doing wrong? do i have to start over??

Quote Originally Posted by elhondo View Post
    Does it work for you still? Coz it doesn't work for me since the latest patch and also for some other folks apparently.
    I started a new campaign and its working well.

Does this double bastion onagers?

This is great. I really hope this makes field battles relevant again.

I hope it's up to date! Until at least the recent patches this mod really helped the WRE last a little bit longer, and for borders to be a little more stable early game.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

cant update till certain bug with last dlc is fixed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast