Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Early upgradeable cavalry bodyguard alternative (for roman & germanic, & celtc factions)

Default Re: Early upgradeable cavalry bodyguard alternative (for roman & germanic, & celtc factions)

Update please?
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Default Re: Early upgradeable cavalry bodyguard alternative (for roman & germanic, & celtc factions)

(C&P from my post on the Steam thread)

I've used this mod in the past with the Saxons, and I know it worked then, but in switching from my laptop to my desktop, this mod no longer works. Looking at the file in PFM, I don't see any entry for Saxons in the unit_variants_tables, or the units_to_groupings_military_permissions_tables. Something tells me that strange things are afoot.

(Well, there goes my one-post-per-year policy that I never knew I had. Sometime in the year 2025 or 2026 I ought to have an edit post option, I guess.)

Okay, for further reference, this is why I usually leave the modding to the folks who know what they're doing: because I do not. Apparently, my general's bodyguard doesn't have a general. Or bodyguards. Just horses. Whoops.

Now, the fun thing is, the all the king's men are present when the above values are left unmodified. Yet, the unit cannot be recruited.

Would you consider updating this mod for the Slavic nations?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234