Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RSG_Infuential Faction Leader and RSG_ Proper Taxation mods for Attila Total War

Default RSG_Infuential Faction Leader and RSG_ Proper Taxation mods for Attila Total War

RSG Influential Faction Leader(REVISED)

A high King is always a high king .... but in attila its really hard to maintain your influence if you are the king.
    So here is my Influential Faction Leader MOd.....
    Enjoy.......

Download Link:

4 TPY :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/na1cey4f61v1ljj/aa_Influentialfactionleader_RSG.pack

12TPY :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g2...12TPY_RSG.pack

Effects:

All the influence received by the faction leader and other Officers with respective Office each turn are being calculated in respect of the Rank of the charecter.

*** Althoug Faction Leader have highest influence gaining ability , still if you want more assign him as governor of give him a taste of few battle so he can rank up which directly gives more influence...

*** As of now Influence per turn is not possible directly for admirals and generals..... but you can assign the same general with office and can get proper infuence in turn basis according to rank.

*** Influence gathering situation is being disabled in this mod to balance out the overall influence gathering each turn.....

***** Mostly recomended to use with my Proper Office and Promotions mods (4 & 12 TPY versions) for ultimate effects of the mod******

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-amp-12-TPY%29

If you like my work kindly hit the reputation button,
    which will make me happy to create new stufffs for you... Thanks...... RSG....

(Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RSG Proper Taxation Mod:

This mod increases the amount of tax collected from very low to very high respectly. Vanilla values are increased by 15 points in each level
    so now at very low tax you will gain more coin and continuing the population surpluses..

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bs...ation_RSG.pack

Steam Workshop Links:

1) Influential Faction leader:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=396946794

2) RSG Proper Taxation.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=396950445

So enjoy these mods guys....
    Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; March 10, 2015 at 06:45 AM.

Default Re: RSG_Infuential Faction Leader and RSG_ Proper Taxation mods for Attila Total War

Very good job! They both look promising. Thanks RSG!

Default Re: RSG_Infuential Faction Leader and RSG_ Proper Taxation mods for Attila Total War

Quote Originally Posted by internalmemory View Post
    Very good job! They both look promising. Thanks RSG!
    you are welcome sir..

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

How will this effect civil war and politics? I am still not entirely sure what the hell is going on with this dominion stuff?

this mod is already added to my overhaul Attila mod where i have already added a different mod which gradually gives buff and debuff to the loyalty tree ..... and it is being worked according to my overhaul....

Any chance of a version of the mod that adds 4 influence rather than 8? Using Radious mod, and the influence costs have gone down, so 4 would be plenty for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Strawberry View Post
    Any chance of a version of the mod that adds 4 influence rather than 8? Using Radious mod, and the influence costs have gone down, so 4 would be plenty for me.
    Their is an overhaul mod of mine which keeps the Vanilla Influence requirement you can use that mod with radious mod........ and at the moment lowering may not be possible lots of Vanilla users also use this mod which require that *pts per turn......... as the heighest Ranked Office grants you 5pts of Influence per turn.........

Thanks for showing interest sir...

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

Hello, wich file do i need to edit instead of 8 influence points to make it maybe 6 or 4 points, i opened your file with the pack file manager but there are a lot of values so wich one do i edit?
    Also what is the default value of the faction leader influence pert turn?

A few variations of the influence one would be good, 8 seems a little high but 4 would feel more balanced.

ok ill make it 4 per turn........ and update..

MOD Updated....

Changed the influence gaining per turn for RSG Influential Faction Leader Mod form 8 to 5..

Enjoy...

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddonn View Post
    Hello, wich file do i need to edit instead of 8 influence points to make it maybe 6 or 4 points, i opened your file with the pack file manager but there are a lot of values so wich one do i edit?
    Also what is the default value of the faction leader influence pert turn?
    Its the last few rows with the term Faction_leader.... Enjoy

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

Thank you mate

hi guys i am planning to change the basic mechanics of my Influential faction leader mod......

EFFECTS:

1) Faction leader's influcence will be genarated according to his rank per turn.

2) Will be adding genrals and admirals aswell to gain influence according to rank per turn .

3) Governor's influence will be rebalanced....like high ranking military genrals or admirals will gather more influence than sitting idle governors.

4) Governors will receive influence but, Less compared with genrals or admirals.....

I need your view in this rebalances and the rank wise influence addition, do let me know about ur thoughts.......

Those ideas sound great, its would make characters other than govenors and faction leaders (if you're already using this mod) be able to take part in politics.

Personally, I think the govenors should still get more per turn than the generals and admirals as the military leaders still have the opportunity to get influence through military victories but it looks like you're planning to have a few contributary factors for how much influence everyone gets per turn.

Looking forward to trying it out and giving you some feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityCaesar View Post
    Those ideas sound great, its would make characters other than govenors and faction leaders (if you're already using this mod) be able to take part in politics.

Personally, I think the govenors should still get more per turn than the generals and admirals as the military leaders still have the opportunity to get influence through military victories but it looks like you're planning to have a few contributary factors for how much influence everyone gets per turn.

Looking forward to trying it out and giving you some feedback.
    Just now revised the mod..... according to 4 and 12 TPY .....

But its not possible to give direct influence to Genrals and admirals.... alternatively you can assign them to the offices where the charecter will get influence according to their rank....
    governors will automatically receive influence each turn...... so dont assign them offices as it is historically correct like Governorship of a province is only aplicable after serving 1 year as consul in rome.

so assign your general and admiral with offfices and get the positive buff and Faction leader already have lots of bonuses according to rank now.... so fighting with him or making him general is much essential.......

But as F.L. he gains the maximum influence each turn according to rank......

and for the ultimate effect use this mod with my proper office and promotions.... will update the latest version within a while......

ADDED LOTS OF NEW FEATURES TO INFLUENTIAL FACTION LEADER MOD>>>> CHECK THE FIRST THREAD

Will give this a try now! Thanks for releasing.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityCaesar View Post
    Will give this a try now! Thanks for releasing.
    Cool ..... and ur welcum.... do mix it with my proper office mod most recomended...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast