Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [UPD 22 JUN 15] Preview: Music

Default Re: [UPD 22/06/15] Preview: Music

Quote Originally Posted by Privatecamping View Post
    Few tracks wrote by PrivateCamping and his team:
    https://soundcloud.com/privatedjstudio/into-the-west - Into the West (OST re-arrangement)
    https://soundcloud.com/privatedjstud...-dwarven-theme - Dwarven Theme

If you can help with sound creating write in this thread. FL Studio users are welcome.

Into the west sounded epic really good job!
    The Dwarven music can to my opinion change with the soft background (not sure which instrument it is). 1 2 33 4 1 2 33 4 This is the ritme which it is heard try something more dark

epic work though keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.J View Post
    Thanks for the support.
    Yes it was planned few weeks ago to give pre-alpha version to lionheartx and THFE Productions
    Sounds awesome, cant wait to see it!!

I have some tips for dwarfs and the people of thats livs in the shire. its very awsome music and i think its works fine withe the mod pls check it out. (some of the music was in the movis)
    for the dwarfs:
    Pride of the dwarfs(artist Jamie Christopherson)
    The Dwarfs Explore (artist Jamie Christopherson)
    Sons Of Durin (Artist Howard Shore)
    Dwarfs Mining Town (artist Jamie Christopherson)

Fore the People thats Livs in The shire:
    Over Hill (Artist Howard Shore)
    The Worlds is ahead (Artist Howard Shore)

This is just Tips of the music you guys can use in the mod

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by xsprellx View Post
    I have some tips for dwarfs and the people of thats livs in the shire. its very awsome music and i think its works fine withe the mod pls check it out. (some of the music was in the movis)
    for the dwarfs:

Those are from Battle for Middle-earth 2, The Hobbit, and the Lord of the Rings, so copyrights may be a problem. Maybe they can be inspiration or a remix source.

Of the Lore of Middle-earth: Click Here and Here

Default Re: Music for the mod

I make musical scores of all kinds.

Here is my present "cinematic" collection. I can make original scores with LOTR theme as my taste is broad when it comes to making music (which is evidence with the diversity of my music in the following link) http://kaezermusik.blogspot.ca/p/cinematics.html

Its ordered by most recent uploaded so you will have to find those that appeal to you. Since most of the intense music is oriented towards cinematic trailers from my collection, I would point you to "Presence of evil" which is more BGM than a trailer composition with a horror. My personal favorite is Revelation of strings. I am confident those two will sell you.

Let me know if you are interested. I can easily create scores that are calm for campaign, exciting marching music ...as well as intense battle engaged music, all of course themed around factions (especially if you can give me some source material to adapt from).

Privatecamping's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by xsprellx View Post
    for the dwarfs:

Yea I know these songs, thanks anyways

They sound great! I particularly liked Into the West. I hope to hear more like that in the future.

good job but, the dwarven on sounds cheap like a bad viking movie and into the west is the same one from the movie'' exept '' the beutifull elvish singing chick. also it sounds like u tried to put one track with other one and came out odd and weird. i hope u improve it, but now it feels like it doesnt belong in the lotr. this all my opinion u dont have to agree i hope u felt like what i about this track.

Thanks for sharing your nice knowledge of music with us.
    ------------- under the patronage of wangrin --------------

~~~~~~~ Total War: Rise of Mordor at ModDB ~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Karma1999 View Post
    good job but, the dwarven on sounds cheap like a bad viking movie and into the west is the same one from the movie'' exept '' the beutifull elvish singing chick. also it sounds like u tried to put one track with other one and came out odd and weird. i hope u improve it, but now it feels like it doesnt belong in the lotr. this all my opinion u dont have to agree i hope u felt like what i about this track.
    Thanks for your opinion. I understand that you dont like these compositions but I have already changed theme a lot and I wont go back now to them to work on them once more

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

At the moment we almost stopped music modding coz we can't know if we will be able to edit music

Maestro1's Avatar Tiro

See pm privatecamping

How is the progress going?

Maestro1's Avatar Tiro

See PM PC. Good thin you're back!

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Vikus van de Merwe View Post
    Thanks for sharing your nice knowledge of music with us.
    Lol priceless .

Alkar's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Music for the mod

Quote Originally Posted by kaezermusik View Post
    I make musical scores of all kinds.

Here is my present "cinematic" collection. I can make original scores with LOTR theme as my taste is broad when it comes to making music (which is evidence with the diversity of my music in the following link) http://kaezermusik.blogspot.ca/p/cinematics.html

Its ordered by most recent uploaded so you will have to find those that appeal to you. Since most of the intense music is oriented towards cinematic trailers from my collection, I would point you to "Presence of evil" which is more BGM than a trailer composition with a horror. My personal favorite is Revelation of strings. I am confident those two will sell you.

Let me know if you are interested. I can easily create scores that are calm for campaign, exciting marching music ...as well as intense battle engaged music, all of course themed around factions (especially if you can give me some source material to adapt from).
    I really like it, especially "The Presence of Evil". Have you ever tried Synth Instrumental before? I personally really like it, especially songs such as this: https://omnisense.bandcamp.com/track...h-instrumental

Cheers!
    Last edited by Alkar; September 30, 2015 at 02:54 PM.

Are you shure there will be a problems with copyrights? DaC using music from The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings and so far nothing happend. Just tell me if I dont know something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Privatecamping View Post
    I listened to this track a while ago and I absolutely loved it. However, when I try accessing it now, the link fails. Can you please re-upload the track? I truly think it was one of the best if not the best Dwarven themed music track I have ever heard and it's a shame that it cannot be accessed.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Elite

GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE DWARVEN EMPIRE

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfDwalin View Post
    Are you shure there will be a problems with copyrights? DaC using music from The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings and so far nothing happend. Just tell me if I dont know something about this.
    in the days that TATW and their submods were made EA held the rights for the music and they allowed TATW and submods to use it. now warner bros holds the rights and they are now not allowing to use the music. atleast that is what I remember from memory
    greetings atthias
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Quote Originally Posted by Elite69 View Post
    I listened to this track a while ago and I absolutely loved it. However, when I try accessing it now, the link fails. Can you please re-upload the track? I truly think it was one of the best if not the best Dwarven themed music track I have ever heard and it's a shame that it cannot be accessed.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Elite
    Will Upload ASAP we had a rollback on the forum (-.-) so all data from seweral days has perished. I am not home now so i cant upload them now but dont worry, you wont wait alot

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast