Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [UPD 22 JUN 15] Preview: Music

Privatecamping's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [Development] Preview: Music

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorien View Post
    Hello,

I was the music dev for a warband mod called "The Veiled Stars" which is currently on hold

I personally took and edited all the cool songs form the two towers and the return of the king, I edited the pitch/gains/starts and endings/highs and ends to sort out some legal issues.. as seen on these pictures:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I have more than 70 songs, some very short, some longer, which cover battles, slow music for the campaign map, etc.

If you are interested at all in this, please contact me I'll show you the material
    Can you PM your work to me?

PM Sent.

Default Re: Music for the mod

Quote Originally Posted by Privatecamping View Post
    Hey guys I just wana say that we have a lot of progress since the start of this thread. We have much going on so I want to make a little update for you guys about my and my teams work. I have uploaded 2 themes to my new Sound Cloud profile
    https://soundcloud.com/privatedjstudio/into-the-west (this is a relaxing one for elves maybe?) https://soundcloud.com/privatedjstud...-dwarven-theme ( this is a dwarven one) folow me on Soundcloud so you can see my newest work
    We have a lot more done and not done music peaces. I don whant to spoil the feeling of the game when you play it so I will post less epic songs
    Hope you enjoj, Cheers!
    I have to say that I like your work. The elven-theme is fine. Just a little critic to the dwarven-theme: it is a little bit... hmm how to express it correctly?... the dwarven-theme is a little bit repeatetive and to monotonous for his duration of over 3 minutes. Without changes in the theme, I would suggest a duration between 1:10 min. and 1:20 min. (Das Zwergen-Theme ist etwas zu eintönig und wiederholend für eine Dauer von 3 Minuten. Sofern nichts im "Aufbau" des Theme geändert wird würde ich ein Dauer zwischen 1:10 Min. oder 1:20 Min. vorschlagen.)
    Just my oppinion.^^
    Medieval II: Hyrule: Total War

@Don Juan
    Don't be afraid, all is WIP but we wanted to give a little impression what you can expect in the mod. Of course we aren't going to add endless monotonous loops of music.
    ------------- under the patronage of wangrin --------------

~~~~~~~ Total War: Rise of Mordor at ModDB ~~~~~~~

@Vikus van de Merwe
    Good to hear.
    I wasn´t afraid that all music would be, well, monotonous. I just wanted to give a little feedback.^^
    It will be hard to wait until playing this mod will be possible and to hear all of the surley fantastic music.
    Medieval II: Hyrule: Total War

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan_de_Austria View Post
    @Vikus van de Merwe
    Good to hear.
    I wasn´t afraid that all music would be, well, monotonous. I just wanted to give a little feedback.^^
    It will be hard to wait until playing this mod will be possible and to hear all of the surley fantastic music.
    Hey man! Yes I know it is borring i made it for camping map so it can be used for looping on camping map but I think we will not even use ths song cos I am currently working on dwarves theme and I think it will be better Cheers and thanks for the feedback

A new song about Alatar and Pallando is out! Better check it out https://soundcloud.com/privatedjstud...r-and-pallando . Hope you enjoj

I'm loving the soundtrack. I would prefer to hear more of your custom music in the game rather than the original movie soundtrack seeing as its been heard so much and tends to get old. So hearing something new that still has the feeling of middle earth is always nice. Though it is your choice.

Very impressive work!
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugurea View Post
    I'm loving the soundtrack. I would prefer to hear more of your custom music in the game rather than the original movie soundtrack seeing as its been heard so much and tends to get old. So hearing something new that still has the feeling of middle earth is always nice. Though it is your choice.
    I would like to hear combined soundtrack cos I rly like HS soundtrack for bouth movies but adding mine would mean a lot for my team and me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Very impressive work!
    Thanks!

Havelock Vetinari's Avatar Libertus

Really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Havelock Vetinari View Post
    Really good!
    Thanks! I know that we arent active anymore as we were some time ago and it it because of school. As soon we finish the year we will be able to continue the music development

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

I like the first dwarven theme nomally I do not have music on while playing total war games but whit TW;ROM and playing the dwarves music will be enabled please do not change this teme further it is good as it is now
    and good luck whit the music
    greetings atthias

I like it,its pretty good

I think that you should focus the most on developing custom soundtracks rather than implementing the music from the LoTR trilogy, as soundtracks from movies people can (maybe) easily put in their game themselves... Not sure how easy it is to replace soundtracks in Attila, but you get my idea

Quote Originally Posted by FromNorway View Post
    I think that you should focus the most on developing custom soundtracks rather than implementing the music from the LoTR trilogy, as soundtracks from movies people can (maybe) easily put in their game themselves... Not sure how easy it is to replace soundtracks in Attila, but you get my idea
    Yes I get your idea, and that is exactly what we are doing here. The only problem if I did understand Mr.J is that we dont exactly know how will we implement the music cos we dont have the tools for it
    Only time will tell

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

Yup there's no sound modding tools. Maybe community people can make such but smth tells me Wwise will come out for Attila same as it was for Rome 2. Why? 'coz Wwise in the list of companies involved in Attila creating (see Attila splash screen).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.J View Post
    Yup there's no sound modding tools. Maybe community people can make such but smth tells me Wwise will come out for Attila same as it was for Rome 2. Why? 'coz Wwise in the list of companies involved in Attila creating (see Attila splash screen).
    Yea I know on the loading screen well if CA doesnt give us anything we will need to ask the community

So we made two horns that we will use for the Haradrim. The first is made from a horn called shofar horn and the secon is an ivory african
    First: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ud1h...First+Horn.wav
    Second: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/rrq4...econd+Horn.wav
    Impressions?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast