Thread: After the 2nd BETA?

Default After the 2nd BETA?

When i downloaded the first beta, all those months ago, i couldnt wait for the next version.
    And, of course, im currently enjoying the (amazing) 2nd beta.

But my question is, is this the final release; or will you work towards a complete version despite MTW2 having been released? MTW2 wont stop me playing this, but im not sure how many other people feel the same.

Secondly, any plans for MTW2? Imagine the depth you could have with 30 factions!
    What do we mean by patriotism in the context of our times? I venture to suggest that what we mean is a sense of national responsibility ... a patriotism which is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

Default Re: After the 2nd BETA?

Thanks Tyr

This is not the final release. There are still eight factions on the to-do list, and many features, like a unique recruitment system for every faction. M2 doesn't stop our plans to finish Rise of Persia.

To be honest, we don't know yet if we should move to M2 ourselves. It offers lots of new features, but it also is built for a completely different timeframe - possibly blocking lots of features, which we do need, as well.
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

Default Re: After the 2nd BETA?

Good to hear. Like I said, i'll play this even though I've got MTW2.
    What do we mean by patriotism in the context of our times? I venture to suggest that what we mean is a sense of national responsibility ... a patriotism which is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.