Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RSG Realistic Genral Morale and RSG Honour & Loyalty mods for ATTILA Total War

Default RSG Realistic Genral Morale and RSG Honour & Loyalty mods for ATTILA Total War

Genral Morale Boost(REVISED)
    Hi Guys this mods makes your generals presence too important in battles and it significantly increases the bonuses according to your genral ranking. Starting from 1 being the least and 9 being heighest.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/bd...orale_RSG.pack

Mod Effects:-

1. Genral alive Morale Boost.

2.Genral nearby Morale Boost.

3.Attacking skill boost.

4. Defensive skill Boost.

5. rebalanced the fatigue level for all soldiers all the vanilla stats have been reworked.

All the skills are adjusted to ur genral ranking i mean STARS.......
    So Taking a high ranking genral will significantly increase your chance to win the battles.

*** It is save game compatible mod, but to get most out of it start a new game.
    *** AI also gets the same benefits like you so its upto you to accompany your genral to your best units to give them a morale boost...

enjoy your genral... (Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honour & loyalty for Empire

Hi Guys this mod changes the Honour and loyality effects of your king and other genrals.
    with this mod the loyalty and honour of your genrals are fully controled by you with different pannelty and buffs added.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/lr...yalty_RSG.pack

Important Effects:-
    1. Assigning Heir gives more loyalty and changing him gives slightly less panelty.
    2.Changing to chriastianity gives a large panelty.
    3.Refusing allies gives more negative honour to player ...
    4.marriage to Princess gives a boost in loyalty.

So as honour and loyalty are realy important facts of the game so i made this mod for you guys.....
    Enjoy........
    (Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

Steam Workshop Links:

1.Genral Morale Boost:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=395723660

2.Honour & loyalty for Empire

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=395723534

Hope you will enjoy guys................

If you like my work kindly hit the reputation button,
    which will make me happy to create new stufffs for you... Thanks...... RSG....
    Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; March 09, 2015 at 11:06 AM.

Methoz's Avatar Senator
    Bohemia (Czech: Čechy; German: Böhmen) (CZE)

Default Re: RSG Realistic Genral Morale and RSG Honour & Loyalty mods for ATTILA Total War

Steam Workshop?
    Sorry!An error was encountered while processing your request:The item is either marked as hidden or you do not have permission to view it.
    Anyway thanks for mediafire
    TotalWarForum.cz
    Česko-Slovenské fórum o hrách ze série Total War

Default Re: RSG Realistic Genral Morale and RSG Honour & Loyalty mods for ATTILA Total War

its all public....may be u can try once more........ by the way are you talking about the "honour and Loyalty:????

Methoz's Avatar Senator
    Bohemia (Czech: Čechy; German: Böhmen) (CZE)

I tried it and nothing (both mods), but Mediafire works fine
    TotalWarForum.cz
    Česko-Slovenské fórum o hrách ze série Total War

Both The Mods Are Updated........
    Links are here:
    Genral Morale Boost:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8s...orale_RSG.pack

Honour & loyalty for Empire:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8...yalty_RSG.pack
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change Logs:-

1 Genral Morale Boost:
    Attack and Defence have been significantly changed....so we can see the difference of the effect of genral.... Better than previous version.

2.Honour & loyalty for Empire:
    Small loyalty and honour value changed.

Please Download these links and use them to get the effect, Steam workshop files are also updated

Thanks..

I don't even see team workshop for Attila on my library page or community hub

you can just go to my steam profile by the steam link...and you can see the files......

this is the link for all my mods in steam workshop..... enjoy

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    you can just go to my steam profile by the steam link...and you can see the files......
    Attila steam workshop is not yet enabled, you can upload but thats all. Nobody has any access to it yet.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

i guess thats why we cant able to see any others mods ..... thnx a lot Radious....

The main Download links will be the updated links...... there will not be any new links.... so download all the updates from the starting download link only.........

hey spartan looking for your upgraded horses mod, i saw it on steam have you uploaded it here?
    if so would you mind pm me with a link? thanx a lot ur mods are great!

Quote Originally Posted by JVR View Post
    hey spartan looking for your upgraded horses mod, i saw it on steam have you uploaded it here?
    if so would you mind pm me with a link? thanx a lot ur mods are great!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=#post14372318

Here we go .... enjoy...

Your updated versions seem to be deleted.
    Have you updated the OP with them yet?

Thanks a ton for all your hard work brother.

which updated version sir......

MOD Updated.......

Changed few of the values inside to make loyalty really worthwile.....

(Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

RSG Genral Morale Boost mod have been updated......(09/03/2015)

Sorry, this increases the fidelity of the generals?
    I wanted to know you decrease mutinies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast