Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.7 - Vanilla version - (updated 2.3.2018) and Romani Units Pack (updated 22.3.2018)

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.4 - (updated 8.9.2016) and Romani Units Pack

Hey. Love your work. Helped me a lot. Could I trouble you to add the large onager to the Celtic faction as well?

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.4 - (updated 8.9.2016) and Romani Units Pack

Quote Originally Posted by victor122 View Post
    Hey. Love your work. Helped me a lot. Could I trouble you to add the large onager to the Celtic faction as well?
    Thanks! Yes I could have a look at this for the next version.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.5.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully save game compatible
    - fixed some "turns to create" of the custom units in the campaign
    - added the Large Onager to these factions: Picts / Caledonians / Ebdanians

Unfortunately I experience still problems with the STEAM workshop. I'm in contact with the Creative Assembly support. I will upload it to STEAM as soon as the workshop works again.

In the meantime the players can download the AUM-ATT 2.5 Vanilla version from my Mediafire download link here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/usc...4p5/AUM_Attila

Please copy the file aum_att_mod_van.pack to the Attila data folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war attila\data

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack

We released the Version 3 of our ROMANI Units Pack vanilla edition by DramaBelli, Swiss Halberdier and Cpt.Cortes. 26 new units of the "Renovatio Imperii" mod have been included.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=753538368

There are now 104 units included.

The normal version gets automatially updated if you subscribed. The special AOR version and the updated Excel guide must be downloaded manually.

All download links and informations are on the Steam thread. The Units List has been updated in the discussions section.

Cheers and enjoy our Romani Units Pack
    DramaBelli and Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack (updated 11.11.16)

Unfortunately I still experience problems with the STEAM workshop. I'm in contact with the Creative Assembly support. I will upload it to STEAM as soon as the workshop works again.

In the meantime the players can download the AUM-ATT 2.5 Vanilla version from my Mediafire download link here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/usc...4p5/AUM_Attila

Please copy the file aum_att_mod_van.pack to the Attila data folder:

The Modding Award winners of 2015 have been announced.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ners-Announced

Thanks a lot to all voters and for this great honor!

I can't say any release date yet, but there will be updates and I will continue to support AUM-ATT in the future.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack (updated 11.11.16)

We released the Version 4 of our ROMANI Units Pack vanilla edition by DramaBelli, Swiss Halberdier and Cpt.Cortes.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=753538368

The normal version gets automatically updated if you subscribed.

The download links to the special Romani AOR version and the Romani Units Pack Excel Guide are here at the bottom of my thread within the ROMANI UNITS PACK section.

Cheers and enjoy our Romani Units Pack
    DramaBelli and Swiss Halberdier

*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL PLAYERS OF THE ROMANI UNITS PACK ***

DramaBelli has left the modding scene and removed all mods on the Steam Workshop. He gave me the permission for all his content.

I'll try to upload the mod to another Steam thread which is under my control. But as I am highly busy in real life, it could take some time to do it.

I uploaded already both versions here on the second post.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack (updated 6.1.2017)

DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack (updated 6.1.2017)

I tried to upload the ROMANI UNITS PACK - vanilla edition to another Steam thread but it failed again. I still experience these issues while trying to update also both AUM-ATT versions on Steam.

So far I see no chance for all these mods to get it uploaded until CA will hopefully contact me about these issues soon.

Please don't post here any rants against my former team member DramaBelli. He had his reasons why he left the modding scene and we can be very grateful for all his past work.

All the latest versions of the Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) can be download here on the first post.

All the latest versions of the ROMANI UNITS PACK - vanilla edition can be download here on the second post.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack (updated 17.7.2017)

Hello ROMANI UNITS PACK players,

I released the version 5 of the ROMANI UNITS PACK.

The normal version and the special AOR version have been updated. The download links and the thread with all details about the mod are on the second post.

Version 5

- small balancing changes and optimizations of several units
    - optimized the included "fame Level" changes of the factions
    - vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances increased

The chances with which the vanilla mercenaries will be available for recruitment in the provinces has been increased.

Pictures of all included Romani units:

The pictures of all included Romani units are shown on these 4 threads here:

Eastern Roman Empire
    Western Roman Empire

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?680604

Eastern Roman Empire
    Western Roman Empire

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14367680

Eastern Roman Empire
    Western Roman Empire
    Roman Minor Factions

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14377136

Eastern Roman Empire
    Roman Expedition Forces

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?703614

All screenshots have been made by DramaBelli.

Thanks again a lot to my former team member DramaBelli for all his work.

You can use of course both AUM-ATT and the ROMANI UNITS PACK together.

Enjoy the ROMANI UNITS PACK
    Swiss Halberdier

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack (updated 17.7.2017)

OK, I have to ask that.
    Do we have elephants now in the Roman Empire's \ Expedition arsenal?
    Sorry if it's answered elsewhere.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    OK, I have to ask that.
    Do we have elephants now in the Roman Empire's \ Expedition arsenal?
    Sorry if it's answered elsewhere.
    No I didn't create any custom Elephants. Only the Sassanids and the White Huns can hire Indian Elephants by default in vanilla.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (updated 17.10.2016) and Romani Units Pack (updated 24.7.2017)

Hello ROMANI UNITS PACK players,

I released the version 6 of the ROMANI UNITS PACK.

The normal version and the special AOR version have been updated. The download links and the thread with all details about the mod are on the second post.

Version 6

- some optimizations regarding the compatibility with AUM-ATT
    - small optimizations of the included "fame Level" changes of the factions
    - small optimizations of the included "vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances increased"

Thanks again a lot to my former team member DramaBelli for all his work.

You can use of course both AUM-ATT and the ROMANI UNITS PACK together.

Enjoy the ROMANI UNITS PACK
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.6 - (updated 25.7.2017) and Romani Units Pack (updated 24.7.2017)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.6.

Changelog:

- balancing optimizations
    - several optimizations related to the custom units
    - fixed the missing belt of the Sassanid Chakaran Transoxanian Lancers

- added a new feature: Vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances

The chances with which the vanilla mercenaries will be available for recruitment in the provinces has been increased.

The vanilla version uses my changes. The Radious version uses the same values as the core Radious mod.

- added a new feature: Fame levels changes

Increased the limits related of the fame levels of all factions in the main and DLC campaigns.

The limits have been increased and you can now recruit more armies, fleets, agents (champions, priests, spies) and governors if you level up your faction.
    The speed and experience which you need to level up your faction hasn't been changed.

The vanilla version uses my changes. The Radious version uses the same values as the core Radious mod.

You can use of course both vanilla AUM-ATT and the vanilla ROMANI UNITS PACK together.

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 and RedOctaNe02 for testing.

Enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.6 - (updated 25.7.2017) and Romani Units Pack (updated 24.7.2017)

Awesome units pack! Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Clay View Post
    Awesome units pack! Great work!
    Thanks a lot! Both mods contain work of several contributors and testers, so it's a great team work.

Foederatus

Can you upload Romani Units pack on steam, because, after this problems with Attila launcher, non steam mods do not work. This is a fantastic mod, and it is very disappointing that people can`t use it:-(

Quote Originally Posted by Jackar17 View Post
    Can you upload Romani Units pack on steam, because, after this problems with Attila launcher, non steam mods do not work. This is a fantastic mod, and it is very disappointing that people can`t use it:-(
    Unfortunately this Steam issue isn't solved yet by CA and I know that non-Steam mods don't work at the moment with the launcher. I can't update my AUM-ATT mods and I can't upload the Romani Units Pack to Steam.

I already posted all information to the developers and hopefully they will solve this issue soon.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...ons-and-issues

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...e-error-code-2

Here is a workaround:
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussi...as-ruined-mods

You can edit or create the user.script.txt file in this folder and make it read-only. (right click on the file and open properties)

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\user.script.txt

mod "_Romani_Units_Pack_Mod.pack";
    mod "aum_att_mod_van.pack";
    mod "ANY_OTHER_MOD_NAME.pack";

And of course all other custom Mod .pack files (Steam and non-Steam) which you want to load which are in your Attila data folder:

These 3 lines above are just examples if you use the Romani Units Pack, AUM-ATT Vanilla and another Mod. Also for example you don't need to add the UPC-ATT language file to the script file as it loads automatically in the data folder.

Then you can launch the modded game, but don't touch anything in the Attila Mod Manager launcher. If you want to turn off mods, then you can just delete their lines from this file again.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast