Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.7 - Vanilla version - (updated 2.3.2018) and Romani Units Pack (updated 22.3.2018)

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.3 - (updated 26.2.2016)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.3.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully compatible with the latest patch and all DLCs
    - added an updated armor texture for the "Sassanid Zhayedan Red Immortal Lancers" by DramaBelli
    - fixed the bow/sword animation of the "Himyarite Mounted Noble Archers"
    - optimized the "rate of fire" and "accuracy" of all custom missile units
    - optimized the AI recruitment priorities of several units
    - changed the name of the Pictish two-handed axe unit to "Pictish Warriors of Fionn"

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for the updated textures.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I updated my optional aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack with some fixes and additional units.

- added the Large Onager to the three Slavic DLC factions (custom battle screen and campaign)

AUM-ATT on Mediafire

You can use this mod with both versions of my AUM-ATT (vanilla and Radious) to unlock vanilla units and ships in the custom battle and campaign.

It is fully optional and works with AUM-ATT or without AUM-ATT. You need the DLCs for the units of the DLC factions.

Saxons:
    Germanic Crossbowmen
    Germanic Hunters
    Germanic Elite Archers (technology required and upgrade available from Germanic Archers or Germanic Hunters)

Picts:
    Celtic Archers
    Elite Highland Archers (technology required and upgrade available from Celtic Highland Archers)

Danes: (DLC)
    Huscarls
    Royal Huscarls (technology required and upgrade available from Huscarls)

Geats: (DLC)
    Huscarls
    Viking Elite Dragonship
    Viking Chosen Dragonship (technology required and upgrade available from Viking Elite Dragonship)

Jutes: (DLC)
    Viking Elite Dragonship
    Viking Chosen Dragonship (technology required and upgrade available from Viking Elite Dragonship)

Antes / Sclaveni / Venedi: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I updated my optional aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack with some additional units.

All detailed information is written on the first post in the section AUM-ATT Optional "vanilla units unlock" mod.

- added the Large Onager to the Desert factions: Aksum / Himyar / Tanukhids (DLC) / Garamantians / Lakhmids (free factions) (custom battle screen and campaign)

Aksum / Himyar / Tanukhids: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Garamantians:
    Large Onager

Lakhmids:
    Large Onager

AUM-ATT on Mediafire

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Thanks for the update SH,

I am just getting back into Attila TW and have downloaded the latest vanilla version of your mod so really looking forward to a new campaign of Norse rampaging!

Just out of interest I really prefer stomping the Roman barbarians to the Huns, does anyone know of a mod that makes the Huns a normal factions or calms them down a bit and beefs up the Romans so beating up on them is more of a challenge?

It would be great for the sacking of Rome or Constantinople to be an epic event.

Addtional: Actually I have found Imperiales Oeconomiae that looks like it might do the trick and 12 turns per year as well!
    Last edited by Laz3456; April 29, 2016 at 07:49 AM.
    Cheers,

Laz

Quote Originally Posted by Laz3456 View Post
    Thanks for the update SH,

I am just getting back into Attila TW and have downloaded the latest vanilla version of your mod so really looking forward to a new campaign of Norse rampaging!

Just out of interest I really prefer stomping the Roman barbarians to the Huns, does anyone know of a mod that makes the Huns a normal factions or calms them down a bit and beefs up the Romans so beating up on them is more of a challenge?

It would be great for the sacking of Rome or Constantinople to be an epic event.

Addtional: Actually I have found Imperiales Oeconomiae that looks like it might do the trick and 12 turns per year as well!
    Yes Imperiales Oeconomiae is a very nice mod which enhances lots of stuff for the campaigns. I guess there are some specific Huns mods out there on Steam, but I don't use or know a specific one.

Can anyone who is decent at modding tell me what is wrong with this pack file, my game is just forever loading
    Thanks

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...GJoYzZfOHFicDg

its ok i found it

Is this adding new units for Charlemgane dlc too ?
    Empire Total War Imperial Destroyer MOD videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHwf...o1jzaF1nzdfd1A

Hello AUM-ATT players,

DramaBelli and I released the "Romani Units Pack" mod adapted to the normal vanilla game. We created 78 Romani units for the Western Roman Empire, Eastern Roman Empire and the Roman Expedition Forces.

All units are playable in the campaigns and in the custom battle screen.

This mod features the unique "AOR (Area of recruitment) Mod" system and the "Attila Custom Battle Crash Fix" by Swiss Halberdier.

This mod is fully compatible with my AUM-ATT-Vanilla version and you can use it together.

UNITS LIST:

> Western Roman Empire

Auxilia Palatina - Sagittarii Nervi
    Legio Palatina - Pannoniciani Seniores
    Legio Comitatensis - Ursarienses (Funditores)
    Auxilia Palatina - Petulantes Seniores
    Auxilia Palatina - Victores Iuniores
    Legio Comitatensis - Septimani Iuniores
    Legio Comitatensis - Tertiani
    Legio Comitatensis - Secunda Britannica
    Legio Palatina - Lanciarii Sabarienses
    Vexillatio Comitatensis - Equites Honoriani Seniores
    Auxilia Palatina - Heruli Seniores
    Vexillatio Palatina - Comites Alani
    Legio Palatina - Octavani
    Legio Pseudo Comitatensis - Martenses
    Auxilia Palatina - Seguntienses
    Foederati Heriban
    Foederati Franci
    Vexillatio Comitatensis - Equites Mauri Feroces
    Legio Tertia Italica - Lanciarii
    Legio Comitatensis - Cortoriacenses
    Vexillatio Comitatensis - Equites Sagittarii Clibanarii
    Auxilia Palatina - Mauri Tonantes Iuniores
    Auxilia Palatina - Felices Seniores
    Legio Comitatensis - Tertio Augustani
    Milites Classiarii Riparienses
    Auxilia Palatina - Honoriani Marcomanni Seniores
    Auxilia Palatina - Sagittarii Venatores
    Legio Pseudo Comitatensis - Defensores Seniores
    Vexillatio Comitatensis - Equites Armigeri
    Vexillatio Palatina - Equites Constantes Valentinianenses Seniores
    Cuneus Sarmatarum

> Eastern Roman Empire

Legio Palatina - Ioviani Iuniores
    Legio I Armeniaca - Lanciarii
    Pseudocomitatensis - Legio I Armeniaca
    Foederati Gothi
    Legio Quartodecimani - Lanciarii
    Legio Comitatensis - Quartodecimani
    Vexillatio Palatina - Comites Taifali
    Legio Palatina - Lanciarii Seniores 'Invicti'
    Milites Dacisci
    Auxilia Palatina - Felices Honoriani Seniores
    Auxilia Palatina - Ascarii Seniores
    Legio Comitatensis - Balistarii Seniores
    Auxilia Palatina - Hiberi
    Legio Comitatensis Tertia Diocletiana Thebaeorum
    Legio Palatina - Primani
    Milites Primi Constantini
    Pseudo Comitatensis - Legio I Isaura Sagittaria
    Auxilia Palatina - Sagittarii Seniores Orientales
    Vexillatio Comitatensis - Equites Cataphractarii Ambianenses
    Foederati Hunni
    Vexillatio Palatina - Equites Brachiati Iuniores
    Limitanei Primi Parthi
    Schola Scutariorum Sagittariorum
    Schola Scutariorum Clibanariorum
    Legio Palatina - Fortenses
    Transtigritani
    Domestici Pedites
    Excubitores
    Pseudo Comitatensis - Sexta Parthica (Sagittarii)
    Pseudo Comitatensis - Fortenses Auxiliarii (Funditores)
    Legio Quarta Parthica (Quartoparthoi)

> Roman Expedition

Lanciarii
    Limitanei - Lykokranitai
    Pedites Bucellarii
    Spatharii
    Lybii Iustiniani
    Vandali Iustiniani
    Numidae Iustiniani
    Lanciarii Iuniores
    Primoscutarii
    Primi Theodosiani
    Primi Felices Iustiniani
    Toxoto Dalmatae
    Numerus Armeniorum
    Equites Armigeri
    Socii Slavi
    Optimates

Here is the Steam-Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=753538368

Please go to the Steam page to read all important information.

Version without AOR on STEAM:

- the Steam page features the version without AOR
    - in this version all units are recruitable in all regions depending on the needed buildings.
    - it is not needed to start a new campaign and you could use it with your ongoing campaign. But I recommend to start a new campaign if you didn't start a new campaign since the last Attila patch (February 2016).

Version with AOR on MEDIAFIRE:

- here is the link to the version with AOR which must be installed manually.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6w...s_Pack_AOR.zip
    - in this version all units are recruitable only in their specific historical regions.
    - it is needed to start a new campaign because of the startpos file campaign changes (WRE/ERE/The Last Roman).

Installation instructions:

1. Download the _Romani_Units_Pack_AOR.zip from the Mediafire link
    2. Unpack (right click on "Extract all")
    3. Copy the _Romani_Units_Pack_AOR.pack to your Attila data folder:
    C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war attila\data
    4. Launch Attila with the official CA launcher - open the “Mod manager” tab and tick the mod (activate "enable outdated mods" if necessary)

- here is the Excel file which features all information about the AOR
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/aa...Units_Pack.xls

Table: Romani_Assignments
    Features a complete overview about all unit-to-factions relations, where you can recruit our units and the unit limits.

Table: Romani_Buildings
    Features a complete overview with which buildings you can recruit our units.

Table: AOR_Tutorial
    Features a tutorial about how to change the AOR assignments.

You will need the special language project UPC-ATT if you play in another language than English.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ated-14-6-2016

Cheers and enjoy our Romani units
    Swiss Halberdier and DramaBelli

hi , the vanila unit mod not working on my attila game , i use to radious mod with unit mod before i run the pack file with mod manager and it work fine , but now i try the vannila game and run vannila unit mod with mod manager but in game no changes unit , why?

Quote Originally Posted by ehsangomez View Post
    hi , the vanila unit mod not working on my attila game , i use to radious mod with unit mod before i run the pack file with mod manager and it work fine , but now i try the vannila game and run vannila unit mod with mod manager but in game no changes unit , why?
    If you activate AUM-ATT in the official CA Mod Launcher, then you should see the units instantly in the custom battle screen of the related factions.

The easiest way to install AUM-ATT is if you subscribe to my mod on STEAM. Then the installation is automatically in the right folder.

Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) - vanilla version
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=395693939

If you don't use the English in-game language, then you need the optional UPC-ATT language file too which must be installed manually (link is in my signature or in the first post here).

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.4 - (updated 8.9.2016)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.4.

- fully save game compatible
    - small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)
    - optimizations related to several custom units
    - optimized the AI recruitment priorities of several units
    - optimized the visual variations of these units and some fixes have been made

Frankish Long Axe Warriors
    Saxon Long Axe Warriors
    Danish Long Axe Warriors
    Danish Crossbowmen
    Jutish Crossbowmen
    Geatic Crossbowmen
    Alemannic-Helvetii Mercenary Axemen
    Alemannic-Helvetii Mercenary Pikemen
    Pictish Warriors of Fionn
    Pictish Highland Archers
    Pictish Crossbowmen
    Pictish Pikemen
    Hunnic Mounted Skirmishers
    Sassanid Pikemen

- the optional "aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack" has been now directly included into both core aum_att_mod*.pack mods.

If you installed the optional mod manually before, then you can delete this optional file from your Attila data directory.

Several vanilla units and ships have been unlocked for other factions in the custom battle and the main campaign. The units of the DLC factions are only activated if you bought the DLCs.

Saxons:
    Germanic Crossbowmen
    Germanic Hunters
    Germanic Elite Archers (technology required and upgrade available from Germanic Archers or Germanic Hunters)

Picts:
    Celtic Archers
    Elite Highland Archers (technology required and upgrade available from Celtic Highland Archers)

Danes: (DLC)
    Huscarls

Geats: (DLC)
    Huscarls
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Jutes: (DLC)
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Antes / Sclaveni / Venedi: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Aksum / Himyar / Tanukhids: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Garamantians / Lakhmids:
    Large Onager

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing.

If you use many unit packs together and your custom battle crashes, then you can use my "Attila Custom Battle Crash Fix".

Total War Center:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?699714

STEAM:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=529522517

Unfortunately at the moment the STEAM workshop has problems with updating mods. I will upload it to STEAM as soon as the workshop works again.

In the meantime the players can download the AUM-ATT 2.4 Vanilla version from my Mediafire download link on the first post and copy the file aum_att_mod_van.pack to the Attila data folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war attila\data

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Thank you very much.
    Steam Workshop seems to be fine, from the user perspective at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussias_Glory View Post
    Thank you very much.
    Steam Workshop seems to be fine, from the user perspective at least.
    Thanks Prussias Glory!

Yes my Steam page is alive but sadly it still shows the Version 2.3 and also the "changelog" there shows the date of the previous version. I will contact the Steam Support and I hope that I can solve this problem soon.

In the meantime the players can download the AUM-ATT 2.4 Vanilla version from my Mediafire download link on the first post and copy the file aum_att_mod_van.pack to the Attila data folder:

Unfortunately Steam still doesn't let me update my AUM-ATT 2.4. So please download the newest version from my Mediafire link.

www.mediafire.com/folder/usca03sdci4p5/AUM_Attila

The installation is easy:

Please copy the file "aum_att_mod_van.pack" to the Attila data folder and replace the old one.

We released the Version 2 of our ROMANI UNITS PACK vanilla edition by DramaBelli and Swiss Halberdier.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=753538368

The normal version gets automatially updated if you subscribed. The special AOR version and the updated Excel guide must be downloaded manually.

Version 2 - 18.9.16

- fully save game compatible
    - small balancing changes
    - optimizations related to several custom units
    - optimized the AI recruitment priorities
    - adjusted the ammo capacity of some missile units
    - adjusted some building requirements

Changes made by Swiss Halberdier

Cheers and enjoy our Romani Units Pack
    DramaBelli and Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.4 - (updated 8.9.2016) and Romani Units Pack

Unfortunately Steam still doesn't let me update my AUM-ATT 2.4. So please download the newest version from my Mediafire link.

www.mediafire.com/folder/usca03sdci4p5/AUM_Attila

The installation is easy:

Please copy the file "aum_att_mod_van.pack" to the Attila data folder and replace the old one.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast