Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.7 - Vanilla version - (updated 2.3.2018) and Romani Units Pack (updated 22.3.2018)

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.8 - (updated 26.6.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Industries View Post
    Hey Swiss, haven't posted in ages but always loved your mods. Any plans for a Last Roman update? The unit roster is so bland looking.
    Thanks a lot Ryan!

I will support my old AUM mods for Empire, Napoleon, Shogun 2 and Rome 2 also further.

At the moment I'm still highly busy in the Radious Attila Team, AUM-ATT, UPC-ATT and the upcoming AOR (Area of recruitment) mods.

Lots of players ask me why I don't create more Roman units in AUM-ATT. The reason is because I created together with DramaBelli 45 Roman units here for the Radious Total Units Mod. We will also create new units which will be available in the "Last Roman" DLC. All these Roman units will be available in a future vanilla version made by me like I did it for DramaBelli with his Rome 2 units here.

This future Roman-Vanilla Mod will be of course fully compatible with my AUM-ATT vanilla version.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.9 - (updated 13.7.2015)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 1.9.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- small improvements related to the last patch
    - added an improved chainmail texture by DRAMABELLI to the "Alemannic Long Axe Warriors"
    - fixed a visual issue of the "Caledonian Noble Warriors of Dun Chailleann" (thanks to DRAMABELLI)

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his custom textures, fixing and testing.
    Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.0 - (updated 31.7.2015)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.0.

Changelog:

- small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)
    - added the formation "form_shield_screen" to several related custom Swordsmen/Axemen
    - optimizations how the AI handles the custom units

> Langobardic Gairethinx Spearmen

Unit creation by SWISS HALBERDIER
    Unit icon and custom textures by DRAMABELLI
    Custom textures by FREREANE

Tier: 3

Recruitment: (available in the main campaign and TLR-DLC campaign)
    att_bld_barbarian_city_major_4
    att_bld_barbarian_industry_forge_4
    att_bld_barbmigs_military_warriors_4
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_4
    bel_bld_roman_military_4
    bel_bld_roman_city_major_4

Upgrade available from this unit:
    none

Custom battle:
    Langobards

Abilities:
    frenzied charge infantry / hoplite phalanx / pike square / shield wall / steady retreat / disciplined / encourages / hide in forest

> Langobardic Warda Axemen

Unit icon and all custom textures by DRAMABELLI

Tier: 2

att_bld_barbarian_city_major_3
    att_bld_barbarian_industry_forge_3
    att_bld_barbmigs_military_warriors_3
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_3
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_4
    bel_bld_roman_military_3
    bel_bld_roman_military_4
    bel_bld_roman_city_major_3

none

Custom battle:
    Langobards

Abilities:
    frenzy / rapid advance / shield wall / shield screen / throwing axes before charging / hide in forest

> Langobardic Wigant Long Axe Warriors

Unit icon and all custom textures by DRAMABELLI

att_bld_barbarian_civic_chieftain_4
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_chieftain_5_legendary
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_minor_chieftain_4_legendary
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_minor_chieftain_5_legendary
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_4
    bel_bld_roman_military_4

none

Custom battle:
    Langobards

Abilities:
    killing spree / rapid advance / disciplined / encourage / scare immune / hide in forest

> Caledonian Boghadair de Beinn

Unit creation and icon by SWISS HALBERDIER
    Custom animation by SWISS HALBERDIER
    All custom textures by DRAMABELLI

Recruitment:
    att_bld_barbarian_industry_carpenter_4
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_4
    att_bld_barbmigs_military_archers_4

none

Custom battle:
    Caledonians

Abilities:
    snipe / precision shot / quick reload / signal shot / heavy shot / flaming arrows / rapid advance / hide in forest / ignore ground terrain / guerilla deployment

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his custom textures, icons, screenshots, research and testing.
    Thanks a lot to FREREANE for his custom textures.
    Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing and research.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Can someone explain what this exactly does, I dont get it? (I've read the discription) I don't understand how or what vanilla units are unlocked if they are vanilla units then aren't they unlocked anyways...

'' AUM-ATT Optional "vanilla units unlock" mod ''

Quote Originally Posted by Duja91 View Post
    Can someone explain what this exactly does, I dont get it? (I've read the discription) I don't understand how or what vanilla units are unlocked if they are vanilla units then aren't they unlocked anyways...
    '' AUM-ATT Optional "vanilla units unlock" mod ''
    It just means that these units were not yet available for some factions. This mod just "unlocks" these units for the factions which are listed on the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    It just means that these units were not yet available for some factions. This mod just "unlocks" these units for the factions which are listed on the first post.
    Alright so basicly with your mod and this mod that I mentiond above I get the most units unlocked right? Does this work with a existing campain ? Thank in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Duja91 View Post
    Alright so basicly with your mod and this mod that I mentiond above I get the most units unlocked right? Does this work with a existing campain ? Thank in advance.
    Yes exactly if you use my optional aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack too, then these vanilla units below will be unlocked for these factions too.

Saxons:
    Germanic Crossbowmen
    Germanic Hunters
    Germanic Elite Archers

Danes:
    Huscarls
    Royal Huscarls
    Viking Chosen Dragonship
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Geats:
    Huscarls
    Royal Huscarls
    Viking Chosen Dragonship
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Picts:
    Celtic Archers
    Elite Highland Archers

Yes both mods can be activated in ongoing/existing campaigns. You don't need to start a new campaign.

Hello,

I really love this mod but would it be possible to give the Norse people longbows rather than crossbows?

Please see an interesting article below that detail the kind of missile weapons they used.

http://www.judsonroberts.com/?page_id=1149

I fully understand you are mostly working on Radious units but it would be great if this was something that could be added in the future?
    Cheers,

Laz

Quote Originally Posted by Laz3456 View Post
    Hello,

I really love this mod but would it be possible to give the Norse people longbows rather than crossbows?

Please see an interesting article below that detail the kind of missile weapons they used.

http://www.judsonroberts.com/?page_id=1149

I fully understand you are mostly working on Radious units but it would be great if this was something that could be added in the future?
    Thanks a lot Laz3456! Yes I work mainly in the Radious Modding Team and AUM-ATT is my side project. Basically in the Radious Total Units mod are already several Viking Longbow units included.
    Your link doesn't work and please send it again.

Hello Swiss Halberdier,

Please try copy and pasting this URL http://www.judsonroberts.com/

Look under the Viking history tab and then select the Viking use of Archery article.

The site seems to be experiencing some problems at the moment so if the above does not work please let me know as I have an offline copy of the article that I saved for my own reference and can post it up here?

Is there a chance some of those longbow units may be brought into the AUM mod as I am not keen on how the Radious mod affects the campaign?
    Cheers,

Laz

AUM-ATT still works after the new patch/DLC, but I will update it soon.

Hello Swiss Halberdier,

Please try copy and pasting this URL http://www.judsonroberts.com/

Look under the Viking history tab and then select the Viking use of Archery article.

The site seems to be experiencing some problems at the moment so if the above does not work please let me know as I have an offline copy of the article that I saved for my own reference and can post it up here?

Is there a chance some of those longbow units may be brought into the AUM mod as I am not keen on how the Radious mod affects the campaign?
    Sadly it seems that this server isn't very often online and I couldn't see it yet. Could you please copy/paste the article for me and send me a pm? (pictures or text)

Yes I could consider it to create new Viking units in a future AUM-ATT version. As I like the nordic factions and I'm an archer in real life too.

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.1 - (updated 19.9.2015)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.1.

Changelog:

- fully compatible with the latest patch and all DLCs
    - improvements related to the last patch
    - added improved custom textures by DRAMABELLI to the "Sagitarii Armati"

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his custom textures, icons, screenshots and testing.
    Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing.

The next version will feature again new units.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Some players experience crashes while using mods. Some other mods crash the game since the new patch/DLC came out. So try to deactivate all mods and load one-by-one to see which mod exactly causes the crash.

Also the community Mod Manager by Mitch doesn't work anymore.

If your game crashes you should re-download changed "vanilla" files and verify the integrity of the game:

> Open Steam > click on my games > right-click on Attila > left-click on properties > then look for the Local files tab and click on Verify the integrity of the game cache

There you can re-check the integrity of your Attila files. It takes some time, but after updating you have again all proper vanilla files.

Hello Swiss Halberdier,

I have copied and pasted the article into a PM, unfortunately I had to chop off the bibliography and sources due to its length but if you would like these please let me know and I will send them to you.
    Cheers,

Laz

Hello Swiss Halberdier,I have copied and pasted the article into a PM, unfortunately I had to chop off the bibliography and sources due to its length but if you would like these please let me know and I will send them to you.
    Thanks a lot Laz and I received all information.

13 new units are in the queue and the progress of our new units is going very well.

I can't say any release date yet, but if all goes good the release will be sometimes in December.

Sounds great. Could you show us a sneak peek please?

Here is a visual preview of some of the new units.

Danish Heimthegi Longbowmen

Jutish Werand Longbowmen

Geatic Gestr Longbowmen

Ourgoi Swordsmen (Alani)

Ourgoi Lancers (Alani)

Himyarite Mounted Noble Archers

Himyarite Shourat

Lakhmids Al Hira Faras Musalah Lancers

Cool. Looks really interesting. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussias_Glory View Post
    Cool. Looks really interesting. Thanks.
    Thanks and the visuals were made by DramaBelli.

Attila Custom Battle Crash Fix

I released this important fix for all players who use many Unit Pack mods together.

Here is my thread on TWC with all important information:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ttle-Crash-Fix

Here is my thread on the Steam Workshop:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=529522517

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast