Thread: (Request) - new map for Attila TW

Default (Request) - new map for Attila TW

I much prefer your amazing maps ie TATW and SSHIP than the ones for Rome 2 or Attila. I'm aware that CA plans to release the modding tools for Attila to enable the campaign map to be modified in textures and heights. Very much hoping you guys might mod it to the quality you've done for M2. Alternatively ( if I can get my head around it ) can I use the textures used in the above mods on Attila ???

Who has the IP for these ??

Cheers
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: (Request) - new map for Attila TW

hello there mate, I'm not sure at all that's the right place where you should ask.

first, as long as the map editing tool isn't released there is little we can discuss about
    second, I believe that the correct place where to ask for texture usage authorizations is directly on the mod and submod threads or into the modding workshop

Others might help you with more precise info, but I guess you can start to have a look around yourself in the meanwhile

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader