Thread: (Submod) Incressed Governor Limit

Default (Submod) Incressed Governor Limit

I made this for my personal use but I figured someone else might find it helpfull. This submod increases the number of Governors allowed to 50 at all imperium Levels in the main campaign. I also increased the army limit by 2 starting at imperium level 4 so the Romans can field a few more armies at the start of the campaign not that they afford them. lol For anyone who wants to change it themselves to a different number or for the prologue campaign it the unknown 7 column in the Fame_Levels_Table.

link to download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d...ew?usp=sharing

Default Re: (Submod) Incressed Governor Limit

Does this mean after Imperium level 4 - every Imperium level has an addition 2 armies for each level or is it a one time bonus of 2 armies?

It's for imperium 4 and above so at imperium 4 you can have 10 armies instead of 8, at imperium 5 you can have 12 armies instead of 10, ect... It just adds 2 armies to the maximum you can normally field for imperium levels 4-7 or what ever the max imperium is I can't remember,

Great! I'll take it.. I mean having that many armies will drain the reserves and I will probably never have that many armies at once but it's good to have it at least be an option when you need an army or two in a pinch and you have some reserve funds laying around that you can hold up an army for a few turns to defend yourself then disband it afterwards.

Which is the column for editing the size of the army?

What do you mean by size of the army how many armies you are allowed to field or how many units are allowed in a stack?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizwald714 View Post
    What do you mean by size of the army how many armies you are allowed to field or how many units are allowed in a stack?
    This mod doesn't increase the number of stacks under a general in an army. It mainly allows you to make more generals to make more armies. It's not overpowered, and it does actually add a more strategic aspect of the game as you try your hardest to manage how many armies you have and how much money and food you have... It can be tough, but it's essential especially when you have armies off in some distant land and you need to quickly make a new army to defend your homeland.

Summary: This mod only allows you to make more armies on the campaign map, not more soldiers in each army.

Ray if you do want to change the amount of armies you can have on the map its the unknown 1 column. If you want to increase the number of units allowed in an army you have use the EditSf tool to edit your save file. However im not sure if its compatible with attilia yet.

Lol sorry, I responded to the wrong message with the wrong context. I am le sleepy apparently.

2 questions 1 where do i put this file? and how do i change it i want it so i can field as many armies as i want

Thanks for this, need to increase the army limits. My 10 armies just cannot keep the Western Roman Empire in check.

Mognut It's just like any other mod it goes in your Attilia data folder I'm not at my computer right now so I don't know the exact path but it's come thing like D:/program files/steam/steam apps/common/atillia/data. You have to use the pack file manger to be able to change the amount of armies you can field.

Where do I have to put the file to make the submod work?

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

it reminds me of something... But what is it?... Just kidding

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Last update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - March 28th 8:20 AM (GMT -6)

I put the file in the steam/steam apps/common/atillia/data folder but it doesn't change anything.

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

How much does that affect politics since there are more characters gaining influence?

Don't preorder games!

I use the influential faction leader mod and never really had a problem domain is usally on the low side though.