Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great War VI

cvb83838's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Update Pending --- Looking for Playtesters!

I'd be happy to playtest!

B-DizL's Avatar TGW Lead Modeller
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Poetic Pariah View Post
    Every emergent faction changed or fixed? My, that begs even more questions then. I'm curious as to which vanilla emergent nations still exist in game and which were redesigned to better serve the modern century. And, of course, there is always the lingering question about nations who aren't emergent in vanilla and would die off if they were invaded and taken over, ie Sardinia or the Papal States. Would these nations be able to be reworked into emergent nations through startpos or is it simpler and safer to leave them scrapped?

And, of course, the inevitable question about is the United States still based in the Netherlands?
    There still are more emergents that can be used but the list of current emergents is going to be the most we will add, future sub mods could of course add the rest of the German states back.

and yes the US is still in the Netherlands, they were added as the united netherlands, i thinking of other ways to do this but havent tested them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by cvb83838 View Post
    I'd be happy to playtest!
    Ok great, i can send the files tonight

mramazingfuntime's Avatar Civis

Excellent news! Bravo!
    If you need another playtester, I can give you a hand!

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by mramazingfuntime View Post
    Excellent news! Bravo!
    If you need another playtester, I can give you a hand!
    Added

I'd be very happy to playtest !

RNV's Avatar Campidoctor
    Regio Septima, Tuscia, Italia, Res Publica Romana

If you want B-Dizl you can send me the files, I have a pretty free week before lessons restart.

Patrician

Ok PMs have been sent

Such excite. I really want to playtest but I don't want anything to be spoiled when it's finally released.

Speaking of, any set time for that?

Patrician

Nope, stuff always comes up to ruin set release dates. At least for me that always seems to happen.

Im shooting for weeks not months tho

Quote Originally Posted by B-DizL View Post
    Nope, stuff always comes up to ruin set release dates. At least for me that always seems to happen.

Im shooting for weeks not months tho
    Considering what you've said you've done, it's a miracle you didn't say years.

Then again, I'm an amateur modder and I've not even considered doing an overhaul. So, I'll be impressed no matter what. Kick some ass.

Domesticus

Hello!

I would like to ask if you can get in the trenches, (option, in custom battle) "take_cover"?

Example: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...131-take_cover

If you are still looking I would be willing to playtest, I have nothing better to do anyways and I like the mod

jockey34's Avatar Laetus

This is a stupid question but will you be able to play as the emergent factions? If you could that would be awesome because i would to play as one of the Baltic states of even the Czech Republic for that matter! And i will be willing to play test if you like.

I'm too lazy to read everything so I'll ask here. Did you guys ramp up the aggressiveness of everybody. It seems like Germany attacks Belgium and then sits there. Playing as the UK with B-Dizl's mini mod.

Curtizmo323's Avatar Tiro

Hello B-Dizl Im already a play tester for u guys hire 1stlEPI Gunny and I would love to do my part in play testing your Update. I also Have Bran Mac Born's mod istalled so would I have to delete that so i can play test your mod

Quote Originally Posted by jockey34 View Post
    This is a stupid question but will you be able to play as the emergent factions? If you could that would be awesome because i would to play as one of the Baltic states of even the Czech Republic for that matter! And i will be willing to play test if you like.
    Maybe someone can release an emergent mod. *shrug*

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Bianco123 View Post
    If you are still looking I would be willing to playtest, I have nothing better to do anyways and I like the mod
    I have enough testers for the startpos at the moment but ill def put you down for phase 2 of testing which will include all the DB which is waaaaaay more extensive than the startpos stuff.

It would require a separate sub mod as Poetic Pariah mentioned but its definitely possible at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReject View Post
    I'm too lazy to read everything so I'll ask here. Did you guys ramp up the aggressiveness of everybody. It seems like Germany attacks Belgium and then sits there. Playing as the UK with B-Dizl's mini mod.
    I massively increased Germanys economy and weakened France a bit so Germany should do alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtizmo323 View Post
    Hello B-Dizl Im already a play tester for u guys hire 1stlEPI Gunny and I would love to do my part in play testing your Update. I also Have Bran Mac Born's mod istalled so would I have to delete that so i can play test your mod
    As mentioned above ill send you the phase 2 testing when thats ready

I'm down to playtest as well. I now remember why I ran the old 4.6 mod before and after playing 5.1 and 5.1.4 why I quit it playing the latest updates. Because of all the crashes on major battles that my CPU could handle! Anyways here's my specs if you want me to play test: AMD FX 8 Core Processor 8350 that can be over-clocked, 24 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7800 Grapics card, 1 TB HD, with 2 TB external HD that can be converted to more RAM, Windows 7 64bit

jockey34's Avatar Laetus

Thanks for answering my question! May i go through Phase 2 please, ill behave and be a good boy pleeeeeeeeeeease

Thanks for answering my question! May i go through Phase 2 please, ill behave and be a good boy pleeeeeeeeeeease
    You know, I have a question sorta branching out from this gentleman's interests in Czechoslovakia and the Baltic states. He referred to Czechoslovakia as the Czech Republic, but that wasn't even a thing until a bit more recently. However, it was a republic. So, will emergent states automatically be republics or will they emerge as Absolute Monarchies as vanilla has sorted out.