Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The Great War VI

duerker von eden's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Update 5.2 - In Progress - More Info Soon

Quote Originally Posted by onurlu06 View Post
    I am still waiting for 5.2 especially for tank problem. ( Disappearing after battles) Is update ready or ...?
    Quote Originally Posted by SerbianWOLF View Post
    Find me a man that could move a bunker. Bunkers that are gone is maybe better. When you move army. Bunker stays, won't follow you. Tanks should be fixed if possible, but bunkers should be gone after the battle.
    This is already patched and fixed in one of the updates. Amored units got a second tank while i think bunkers just got a bigger crew.
    "No matter how fast you run the past will always find a short cut"

Deurker 2014

Just wanted to say that this is a great mod. NTW is my 3rd most played TW after MTW and STW2. However, I find that the bunker disappearing bug is still in 5.2. Could I use the PFM to increase the unit sizes to keep them from disappearing or is it intentional? I'm playing on normal unit sizes, if that's any help.

Any news of the mod developpement?

Hello,

I was wondering if I could still get a copy of 5.2 to play test? I recently started playing The Great War and I am loving it so far.

Have a nice day!

Oh, wait, I've seem to find my error. I should have installed 5.1.4 before updating to 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by TooSpooky View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering if I could still get a copy of 5.2 to play test? I recently started playing The Great War and I am loving it so far.

Have a nice day!
    Yeah, just install the 5.1 and 5.1.4 patch from modb, run the launcher, then it'll update to 5.2 and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karasu24 View Post
    Oh, wait, I've seem to find my error. I should have installed 5.1.4 before updating to 5.2.
    Scratch that, after updating to 5.2, the unit sizes of the bunkers/tanks decreased back to 4. I guess I'll have to manually adjust it using the PFM.

Is that mean the new tanks and battleships are now available in mod ?

Quote Originally Posted by Karasu24 View Post
    Yeah, just install the 5.1 and 5.1.4 patch from modb, run the launcher, then it'll update to 5.2 and enjoy.
    5.2 patch has released?

ComnenusTheOne's Avatar Primicerius

Sup peepol. Did i miss anything? 5.2 came out yet or something?

Same question, would love to give it a try ^^

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Even I have installed all needed files and later it updated to 5.2. Still TGW crashing like a hell.

Hello, I'm following the development of the mod a few years. If possible I would like to test the last version. I hope you continue the projects and achieve your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Is that mean the new tanks and battleships are now available in mod ?
    Doesn't look like it. After updating to 5.2 and downloading it I don't see the French tanks in the game. I don't see a change log either so don't really know what is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Berselli View Post
    Hello, I'm following the development of the mod a few years. If possible I would like to test the last version. I hope you continue the projects and achieve your goals.
    It looks like mod is dead or dying. It seems much silence from the Dev Team.

ARE THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT MOD DEVELOPPEMENT???????????????????

Default Re: Phase 3 Launched : Need Moar Testers

You know, I have played this mod through and through and always love trying out new scenarios. Though I also notice the slight errors in the game (which from what I've seen will be retified in this new patch) but one error that I don't know that people notice fully is that The Netherlands is not a Republic. It should be a Constituional Monarchy with Queen Wilhemina on the Throne.

Just thought I should point that out.

I was thinking the other day about some improvments myself. I came up with the idea of adding another campaign. I was thinking it could be centered somewhere before the Great War, possibly 1900 or 1910. It could give the Mod a little extra flavour, and it could lead to some interesting scenarios.

Just a suggestion!

Civis

Can I get the 5.2 progres patch?

Hello, I noticed that the Ottoman Model ship issue still remains, derspite using 5.2.0 patch Ottoman ships look like old sail ships on the map
    Hello, I noticed that the Ottoman Model ship issue still remains. Ottoman ships look like old sail ships on the map

I downloaded the 5.2 and I really like it. However it crashes alot and the units look like they are floating instead of marching. How can I fix that? How to I uuse the tanks and the gas mortars?