Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall of the Eagles Features and Overview

Default Re: [WIP] Fall of the Eagles

Will you also unify roman rosters by geographical location?

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    Will you also unify roman rosters by geographical location?
    I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly. The way it'll likely turn out is the Eastern and Western Empires will share a large part of their rosters with some unique sets of units for the two factions. For instance, the WRE will have a larger selection of germanic foederati, while the ERE will have foederati as well but some more native ones that the WRE wont.

Thank you for your answer, what i meant is that the player will only be able to recruit specific units in certain locations, but both roman factions will be able to recruit them if they hold that location. An example would be IB SAI where each of the imperial cities ( Arles, Trier, Carthage, Rome, Sirmium, Constantinople, Antioch and Alexandria) allows for the recruitment of specific comitatenses and palatinae troops. So, The Herculiani can only be recruited in southern gaul while the Iovani can only be recruited in the city of Sirmium.

Regarding Foedarati, i have noticed in my last roman campaigns that the Imperial Allegiance ability is not that useful because in turn 5-6 i have already eliminated the visigoth, Suebians, Ostrogoths and Alans so im unable to take advantage of their roster. Is there a plan to adress this?

A little fur on the mails for the upcoming winter:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

From what we've heard/seen so far the AOR function in Rome 2 might not be present in Attila, but we're not sure. We're looking into it and we'll see what we do with AOR recruitment and such.

Regarding faction traits, this is something we'll most likely change further down the road once we're happy with our faction rosters and units and such and we start working on campaign aspects.

Could we get a possible list of things and percentage of completion ...to avoid the ...whats the progress? questions ..lol

It's really hard for us to do that. Right now the project is pretty freeform. We're kind of adding things and ideas as we go, so it would be hard for us to give you any accurate information of that sort at this point. It'll be easier and clearer in the future, I promise. Once we get our initial version out and get some feedback it'll be easier to keep track of what's done and what needs to be done etc.

Hey! I have a question: AI desolates too much and clearly not benefiting from it. In my current campaign half of Europe is abandoned and it's only me who is willing to re-build those cities. Are you planning to make any changes in this particular area?

it is possible to create for roman generals this amazing roman helmet .

Quote Originally Posted by Vardano View Post
    Hey! I have a question: AI desolates too much and clearly not benefiting from it. In my current campaign half of Europe is abandoned and it's only me who is willing to re-build those cities. Are you planning to make any changes in this particular area?
    Again, once we get closer to working on the campaign aspects it'll be easier to answer specifically what we'll address. There's a whole great load of things to mess with in the campaign and it's a little too soon for questions on specific since we don't have any concrete road map of what we want to do. What I can say at this point is if it's a problem, we'll look at it and probably fix it if possible. Just think general improvement to the vanilla systems.

Quote Originally Posted by franckarcher View Post
    it is possible to create for roman generals this amazing roman helmet .
    We have someone who will be creating models for us and this is in the list of stuff we want to get in there. So hopefully

I am hoping to have a version .0001 or what not done today or tomorrow. However, we have so many ideas and things being done I am not sure exactly what will be in this very early version.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I am hoping to have a version .0001 or what not done today or tomorrow. However, we have so many ideas and things being done I am not sure exactly what will be in this very early version.
    Oh, happy days!

Decanus

Tomorrow then ? lol

Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Currently compiling it now, working on getting some of the units straight. The main question right now is if we will have Ahiga's Romans in the first version or not. Sorry for the delay, we debated releasing a very early, rough beta this week or just working on it for awhile. I think you guys will appreciate a rough beta at least, so that will hopefully happen over the next day...hopefully

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Give us the Romans, my WRE campaign is waiting for some worthy Romans. =)

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Currently compiling it now, working on getting some of the units straight. The main question right now is if we will have Ahiga's Romans in the first version or not. Sorry for the delay, we debated releasing a very early, rough beta this week or just working on it for awhile. I think you guys will appreciate a rough beta at least, so that will hopefully happen over the next day...hopefully
    Would it perhaps be a better idea to wait until Thursday, when the new update is out? That way it can be updated right off the bat, as well as the Steam Workshop be up.

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiğinn Veğr: Total War

Release with Ahiga's Romans or no Ahiga Romans ........yes need Ahiga Romans! Ok to wait