Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dictator's Mods (7 mods)

Default Re: Dictator's Mods (7 mods)

is it normal all mod Factions are same bonus ? when i check their bonuses all the same lol
    thanks man for great works

Dictator's reduced campaign effects

Best mod yet! Thanks. I've been hoping someone would do this. Any chance of getting rid of those annoying seaguls and stopping map rotation around battles. ? That'd be epic.
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.Fitoussi View Post
    bumping for awesomeness! dictator is it possible to change the green bar above units to represent morale instead of the redundant unit number?
    I'll see what I can do,

Quote Originally Posted by Velikii Kniaz View Post
    I like your minimalistic UI style, more aesthetically beautiful, but if you can, just little improve ability buttons to more visible - is active. Thanks for mods!
    I'll go and revisit the icons,

Quote Originally Posted by gadzhev79 View Post
    is it normal all mod Factions are same bonus ? when i check their bonuses all the same lol
    thanks man for great works
    Not all of the factions added has the same effects, for example the barbarian factions have been given the barbarian traits, simply due to the amount of work needed to create an entirely new culture with new traits just for each individual faction. The same reason that the suebi have similar traits to some of the migrator factions.

Quote Originally Posted by sgz View Post

Best mod yet! Thanks. I've been hoping someone would do this. Any chance of getting rid of those annoying seagulls and stopping map rotation around battles. ? That'd be epic.
    Yeah I've noticed improvements in the FPS on the campaign map, not sure if anyone has?

I'm not sure what you mean by the rotation around battles?, there might be something in the sound files to remove the seagulls Im not sure...

Any chance of making a version of this that only alters the campaign map? I like the fire arrows in battles !
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

Any chance of making a version of this that only alters the campaign map? I like the fire arrows in battles !
    Ah, I was wondering what was causing this in my load order. If this is correct, then yes I too would like a version with this feature returned.

I cannot see the unlocked factions. Another mod must be preventing it from working.

Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSaunders View Post
    Ah, I was wondering what was causing this in my load order. If this is correct, then yes I too would like a version with this feature returned.
    My bad, I was missing around with some texture files and seeing if I could remove some fire aspects from the campaign. I forgot to remove the file that removes flames to the arrows!!

Will update it soon.

did the file location change or something i'm trying to get the 200 civilian add? help anyone?
    My Specs derrty!!!
    Monitor: ASUSV236H 23inch 120hz 3D Monitor
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz
    Ram: 12GB
    Hard Drive: 2TB
    Mother Board: EVGA X58 FTW3
    GPU's : 3 NVIDIA EVGA GeForce GTX 570 graphic cards in SLI mode PhysX,Direct 11,3D Vision Enabled.
    my system is a beast...

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Of The Roman Republic View Post
    My bad, I was missing around with some texture files and seeing if I could remove some fire aspects from the campaign. I forgot to remove the file that removes flames to the arrows!!

Will update it soon.
    Plz add arrows effects to Dictator's AI mod........ now we cant see any effect of arrows, or burning or even now in campaign the genral raiding he is just moving his hands here and there...... co coins coming out...... kindly fix it ....

Regards RSG........ great work Dictator...keep it up

Matosh's Avatar Libertus

I removed those cloud texture files from the Reduced Campaign Effects modification and now I got fire arrows back. Will I have any bugs/glitches with the clouds?

Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLunatic777 View Post
    did the file location change or something i'm trying to get the 200 civilian add? help anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    Plz add arrows effects to Dictator's AI mod........ now we cant see any effect of arrows, or burning or even now in campaign the genral raiding he is just moving his hands here and there...... co coins coming out...... kindly fix it ....

Regards RSG........ great work Dictator...keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Matosh View Post
    I removed those cloud texture files from the Reduced Campaign Effects modification and now I got fire arrows back. Will I have any bugs/glitches with the clouds?
    Sorry about this, I've been very busy with uni work. Should have it updated later on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Of The Roman Republic View Post
    Sorry about this, I've been very busy with uni work. Should have it updated later on tonight.
    Great bro...update it....waiting for ur update to update my overhauls....

Citizen Content Emeritus

Updated the "ReducedCampaignEffects" mod, for some reason having any of the cloud textures will affect the flame effect for arrows. I will look more into it but for now you will have to make do with campaign clouds.

Link is in the appropriate section on the OP.

Tvrtko's Avatar Libertus

Have you updated the No already researched technology because it dos not work for me.

Semisalis

On the faction mod which normal factions icons are the placeholders? I see 4 on Eastern Empire, 1 on the horde faction then you have 4 on the Starting faction (forgot what they are called) Now I know that the Longidens is Suebi so where are the other2?
    I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid -John Gotti

Cool mods, with the extra civilians one could you release some version's that scale in accordance to the original so small medium large amounts not just always 200 no matter size of city if you see what I mean.

So like 50 / 100 / 200 - I'd download that

Add the following factions to the playable factions please: Rugians, Greuthungians, Magyars, Caledones, Thuringians and Marcomans.

The game crashes when I go to the family tree and I'm using any other mods

Quote Originally Posted by Aishio View Post
    The game crashes when I go to the family tree and I'm using any other mods
    I mean I'm not using any other mod.

Citizen Content Emeritus

As I said in the mod section, opening the family tree in any of the added in factions will cause a CTD. It will happen to any mod that adds new factions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast