Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.7 - Radious version - (updated 2.3.2018)

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.4 - (updated 26.3.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    AUM is back to the old rythm, let's rock mode on
    Long is the path, strong is the march
    Thanks my dear team-mate for your fabulous contributions! Keep on rockin'

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas5577 View Post
    Could you maybe add the Artillery units and Barricades that appear in Rome 2? Really miss some diversity in artillery. Can't see a reason why these should be missing in Attila. Also the Eastern Roman Empire could get some Ramming Ships and the Clibinarii could get much higher armor (they are completely coated in scale armor......) like in Rome 1 in my opinion.
    Yes the artillery lacks a bit of diversity in Attila. DramaBelli and I are working on new Roman units and please be patient. Here is the "work in progress" thread from DramaBelli and me.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.4 - (updated 26.3.2015)

Glad to see all around that Romans are no more so relevant, so I can take my job on them with much more calm, having more time to search and try

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    Glad to see all around that Romans are no more so relevant, so I can take my job on them with much more calm, having more time to search and try
    Yeah our 1st April joke

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 1.5.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)
    - changed the in-game English name of the Geatic Crossbowmen
    - fixed the upgrade-option of the Armoured Sagitarii (only available in the AUM-ATT vanilla version)
    - added the optimized textures of the Hephthalites "Sveta Huna" Lancers and Hephthalites "Sveta Huna" Horse Archers by DramaBelli
    - added this unit to the optional "aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack"

Picts:
    Elite Highland Archers

You need the DLCs for the units of the DLC factions.

> Alemannic-Helvetii Mercenary Pikemen

Unit creation and icon by SWISS HALBERDIER
    Custom shields textures by AGUIRRE and WEEAG

Tier: 2

Recruitment:
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_tavern_3
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_tavern_4
    att_bld_barbmigs_military_warriors_3
    att_bld_barbmigs_military_warriors_4

Upgrade available from this unit:
    none

Custom battle:
    Alamans

Abilities:
    pike wall / charge reflect / immune to fatigue / cold resistant / hide in forest

> Alemannic-Helvetii Mercenary Axemen

Custom shields textures by AGUIRRE and WEEAG

Recruitment:
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_tavern_3

none

Custom battle:
    Alamans

Abilities:
    frenzy / rapid advance / shield wall / throwing axes before charging / cold resistant / hide in forest

> Pictish Pikemen

Recruitment:
    att_bld_barbarian_city_major_3
    att_bld_barbarian_city_major_4
    att_bld_barbarian_industry_carpenter_3
    att_bld_barbarian_industry_carpenter_4
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_3
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_4

none

Custom battle:
    Picts

Abilities:
    pike wall / charge reflect / immune to fatigue / guerilla deployment / hide in forest

> Sassanid Pikemen

Recruitment:
    att_bld_eastern_sassanid_city_major_3
    att_bld_eastern_sassanid_city_major_4
    att_bld_eastern_sassanid_military_infantry_3
    att_bld_eastern_sassanid_military_infantry_4

none

Custom battle:
    Sassanids

Abilities:
    pike wall / charge reflect / immune to fatigue / hide in forest

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his textures, screenshots and testing.
    Thanks a lot to AGUIRRE and WEEAG for their custom shields textures.
    Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing and research.

All download links are on my first post.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

CHOTCHMCGEE's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.5 - (updated 3.4.2015)

Love these pike units, excellent work!

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.5 - (updated 3.4.2015)

Thank you for all this work! I'm excited to try it out but I can't get past the splash screen when I try to load it up. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by jeege View Post
    Thank you for all this work! I'm excited to try it out but I can't get past the splash screen when I try to load it up. Any recommendations?
    May is to use the radious totals war mod if you download the one for it , or to download the vanillia's one in a other thread( see the first post of this thread for links) .

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

Oh yes, definitely love the pikes. I was wondering if you were thinking of giving the Western Romans a pike unit, though? I think it's odd that the Eastern Romans would have one, but not the Western Romans.
    "Rajadharma! The Duty of Kings. Know you: Kingship is a Trust. The King is the most exalted and conscientious servant of the people."

Quote Originally Posted by jeege View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FréreAne View Post
    May is to use the radious totals war mod if you download the one for it , or to download the vanillia's one in a other thread( see the first post of this thread for links) .
    Yes my team mate FréreAne mentioned it correctly.

If you use my AUM-ATT-RADIOUS version, it is absolutely mandatory that you use the FULL mod "Radious_Total_War_Mod.pack" too, as otherwise my mod crashes.

If you use my AUM-ATT-VANILLA version, then you shouldn't use any RADIOUS mods with my mod and play pure vanilla (or use other mods too).

Quote Originally Posted by CHOTCHMCGEE View Post
    Love these pike units, excellent work!
    Quote Originally Posted by ♘Top Hat Zebra View Post
    Oh yes, definitely love the pikes. I was wondering if you were thinking of giving the Western Romans a pike unit, though? I think it's odd that the Eastern Romans would have one, but not the Western Romans.
    Thanks a lot and I appreciate it!

I will research if the Western Roman Empire used Pikemen regularly. Probably as a Foederati (Auxiliary) unit from foreign cultures.

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

YAY 1.5 released - thank you & Marco Fantastic units as usual all that work is appreciated - Thank you
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Quote Originally Posted by plissken3 View Post
    YAY 1.5 released - thank you & Marco Fantastic units as usual all that work is appreciated - Thank you
    Thanks a lot my Scottish mate!

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I updated my AUM-ATT-RADIOUS 1.5 version with a small balancing fix. Please re-download it again.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

ipwnu678's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.5 - (updated 5.4.2015)

what does the balance fix? units, etc

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.5 - (updated 5.4.2015)

Hi all AUM Attila players - Just to let people know that Pascal (Swiss Halberdier) and Marco (DramaBelli) are working very hard to bring the very best experience to all - so please be patient and let them work, and all bug reports should be reported as to help the team to quickly resolve any issue(s) - Pascal and Marco are trying to provide us all with some great historically accurate units for all our benefit - and additional thanks to Radious (Jan) for his great work on his Radious mods so the future of Attila can only get better

Quote Originally Posted by plissken3 View Post
    Hi all AUM Attila players - Just to let people know that Pascal (Swiss Halberdier) and Marco (DramaBelli) are working very hard to bring the very best experience to all - so please be patient and let them work, and all bug reports should be reported as to help the team to quickly resolve any issue(s) - Pascal and Marco are trying to provide us all with some great historically accurate units for all our benefit - and additional thanks to Radious (Jan) for his great work on his Radious mods so the future of Attila can only get better
    Thanks a lot my Scottish mate! I'm working on new units with custom textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot my Scottish mate! I'm working on new units with custom textures.
    and custom textures now means..not mine eh eh

that's the post I was waiting for since you're back. I will hype you till Death \m/

thanks for upgranding the Roman pack with new modifications, I get it now and I will work back on this later.

Keep up the good work!

(ciao Colin )

kruma's Avatar Civis

Are these units visible in custom battle? How do i know they are correctly loaded? I loaded them above Radiuous Core mod

put the mod in the data folder, activate it then when in game go to

custom battle --> huns

and search if you have this unit called "Hephthalites "Sveta Huna" Lancers"

if you have this unit well, mod is working,

enjoy
    Last edited by Swiss Halberdier; April 15, 2015 at 12:23 PM.

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.6 - (updated 28.4.2015)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 1.6.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully compatible with the latest small patch and all DLCs
    - small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)
    - the optional "aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack" is now a separate download and it is only available on my Mediafire download link and will not be available on the STEAM Workshop.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/usc...4p5/AUM_Attila

- the UPC-ATT will not be available on the STEAM workshop and you have to download it on the normal TWC thread

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?680610

- added both versions of my mod to the STEAM workshop as a preparation for the upcoming opening of the workshop. My mods can be subscribed there after the STEAM workshop is open.

> How to install AUM-ATT with Steam Workshop

Steam Workshop automatically downloads the latest version to your Attila data folder if you subscribe to AUM-ATT.

- subscribe to one version
    - open the launcher and click on the Mod Manager button
    - click on the check box to activate AUM-ATT
    - click on play

Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) - vanilla version
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=395693939

Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) - Radious version
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=395694654

> Alemannic Long Axe Warriors

Custom chainmail textures by DRAMABELLI

Tier: 3

Recruitment:
    att_bld_barbarian_industry_forge_4
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_chieftain_4
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_chieftain_5_legendary
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_minor_chieftain_4_legendary
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_minor_chieftain_5_legendary
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_4

none

Custom battle:
    Alamans

Abilities:
    killing spree / rapid advance / disciplined / encourage / hide in forest

> Pictish Berserkers of Fionn

Custom Pictish skins/faces and customized vanilla skins/faces by SWISS HALBERDIER

Tier: 3

Recruitment:
    att_bld_barbarian_industry_forge_4
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_chieftain_4
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_chieftain_5_legendary
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_minor_chieftain_4_legendary
    att_bld_barbarian_civic_minor_chieftain_5_legendary
    att_bld_barbmigs_city_4

none

Custom battle:
    Picts

Abilities:
    berserk / headhunt / rapid advance / encourage / scare enemies / immune to scare / guerilla deployment / ignore ground terrain / hide in forest

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his custom textures, screenshots and testing.
    Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing and research.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.6 - (updated 28.4.2015)

1.6 excellent mate and to everyone prepare to be amazed at Swiss (Pascal's)"Pictish Berserkers of Fionn" unit - awesome unit (one of my Favourites) and he has used custom faces and skins with epic war paint designs that he made custom and mixing a few vanilla styles - epic work again Pascal - people will not be disappointed by these great units

well done on this release and others to come in the future, as you are very busy in real life and other mod projects

kind regards

Colin

yep! finally official! I'm proud and happy to see your first custom textures working in an AUM unit mate!

congrats!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast