Thread: 2 Questions about "modding"

Libertus

Default 2 Questions about "modding"

I saw that some people already tweaked the "descr_strat" file to suit their desiers.
    I was wondering if it is possible to make the following tweaks by myself:
    4 turns = 1 year and to make 3 summer turns and 1 winter turn (like in s.p.q.r mod for rtw)?
    and is it possible to make 0 turns recruitment for units (also like in s.p.q.r)?

Default Re: 2 Questions about "modding"

It's no problem adding 4tpy script with 3/1 seasons into the campaign script of MTW II, but 2000 turns up to 1570 ?
    0 recruitement not possible up to now

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Libertus

Default Re: 2 Questions about "modding"

Well you are right, I'll just set the time scale to 1.00 so 1 turn = 1 year (about 450 turns).