Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Turn Per Year Mods

Default Re: Turn Per Year Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    All TPY mods only work on new games. You have to edit your save game if you want to change its TPY.

I will look into setting up the months properly. I am not sure its something that can be fixed.

Edit: I can change the month the game starts in, but I think it will always have January-March as Spring, April-July as Summer, etc.
    Would it be then possible to simply change the names of the months say month 1 being march 2 april ... ... 12 february, like I don't mind the year changing in march rather than january, but the months not being correct just trigger's my OCD sense. if possible I would REALLY like to know which table to edit.

Updated for latest DLC.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Updated for latest DLC.
    Thanks for the update Dresden!

Any chance you're going to make a 12 TPY mod with the scripting,etc for the Charlemagne DLC?

If there is interest I can. I would have to investigate what events are tied to turns.

Oh there surely is interest. Would be really nice if you could do this.

can you please add this for the Charlemagne DLC ?

Added 12 and 24 TPY options for AoC DLC.

Cool. Thank you very much. I`ll give it a try later.

Edit: Did you quadruple event related turn times? In my first event as the Danes I now have 400 turns instead of 40.
    Last edited by Prussias_Glory; December 12, 2015 at 01:38 PM.

The only thing I changed was minister position tenure. The events may be based on years rather than turns.

Then why do I have now 10x more turns then before for that event? The only new mod is yours.

Edit: My bad. I mixed up the first two events. For one you have 400 years and for the other 40 turns.
    Last edited by Prussias_Glory; December 12, 2015 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prussias_Glory View Post
    Then why do I have now 10x more turns then before for that event? The only new mod is yours.

Edit: My bad. I mixed up the first two events. For one you have 400 years and for the other 40 turns.
    The events and mission triggers are tied to the number of turns. Those ones specifically. They should be adjusted to fit with either TPY mod to match. I'm sure Dresden is on this. I have not had a long playthrough in the AoC but I suspect there might be a mix of both turn and year scripted events.

Big thx for your fast and fantastic work , and mery Xmas ^^

Updated for today's DLC.

Civis

I just got this game and decided to try some mods. I wonder, is your 12 tpy mod very different from Magnar's and is it compatible with his climate change mod or does it already have these changes?
    Last edited by Pethom; February 26, 2016 at 06:32 PM.

Civis
    Malang city, East Java province, Indonesia

Thanks Dresden, I am very interesting to try 12 turn per year.

Thanks for the mod, cheers!

What about incorporating reduced campaign movement with higher TPY? I don't think there is still an active campaign movement reduction mod compatible with the latest updates.

Can someone help me? for some reason this mod doesn't seem to let me load the world at all. Be it starting a new game or loading an old one just to test if its working, the game will crash during the load screen... I wanted both the 2TPY and 12 TPY versions but only for the Grand Campaign, as I created 3 mods profiles for my game using the Mod Manager I have available (a 4TPY modded profile, a 2TPY profile for a quicker gameplay and 12TPY profile)

I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to modding attila, just started recently, and I can't seem to find out why this is happening... I finally worked the kinks on every other mod that was making my game crash on start that I needed for both of these profiles just to find out that the main mods make the game crash a bit later on the game loading screen... thats so infuriating and saddening at the same time...

Nevermind, think I found why, let me try something...

Fixed it ^^

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast