Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Turn Per Year Mods

Default Re: Turn Per Year Mods

Aaaaaand loving it :3
    I wasn't able to notice pretty well, but it looks to be 4 turns each station, right? If it is, it's all I ever wanted for this game *-* HA XD

Old thread I know, but has anyone figured out a way to fix the seasons for 24tpy by chance? I've always just edited it myself and used 12tpy, just changed it to 24 for the first time and the seasons are all out of sync, I saw a post where Dresden saying he was going to look into it?

/!\ BEWARE /!\

This mod is BROKEN. If you download this mod you won't experience the same game as intended by CA ! Dresden didn't said the hidden changes when you apply this mod... I've discovered them myself after ~90 turns and I'm pissed off.

List of real changes :

- The campaign climate changes phases are broken. With this mod your provinces won't lose fertility as intended by CA !
    - Game start in 395 PCN. Attila's Birth is scripted and intended to be at 400 PCN. That means 20 turns after you start a new campaign. With this mod Attila's birth event will show up 60 turns after your new campaign since a year takes 12 turns.
    - Same thing goes for "Attila is a King" is scripted to be at 420 PCN. That means 100 turns after you start a new campaign. With this mod Attila become King of the Huns 300 turns after the beginning of your new campaing meaning you will have already finished your campaign before the real start....

This mod is total garbage, don't take it.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Durzo666 View Post
    - Game start in 395 PCN. Attila's Birth is scripted and intended to be at 400 PCN. That means 20 turns after you start a new campaign. With this mod Attila's birth event will show up 60 turns after your new campaign since a year takes 12 turns.
    - Same thing goes for "Attila is a King" is scripted to be at 420 PCN. That means 100 turns after you start a new campaign. With this mod Attila become King of the Huns 300 turns after the beginning of your new campaing
    Any mod changing the turns per year (since way back from RTW's release) will have to adjust turn based scripts - or at least mention that it is required. Can't speak for the warscape engine, but in M2TW climate change (and aging) happened after the 'winter' turn - meaning 'summer' had to be forced several as 'winter' would otherwise happen every second turn.
    Last edited by Gigantus; April 09, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567