Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Occupation and Diplomatic Options (Confederations, etc.)

Default Occupation and Diplomatic Options (Confederations, etc.)

Occupation and Diplomatic Options Mods
    All Occupation and Diplomatic Options - All factions have every occupation and diplomatic option.
    All Occupation Options - All factions have every occupation option.
    All Diplomatic Options - All factions have all diplomatic options.
    Barbarian Confederations - Barbarian factions can confederate.
    Occupation Options without Huns - All factions have every occupation option, except Nomads (who can't settle).

Occupation Options include: Colonize, Liberate, Loot, Occupy, Raze, Resettle, Sack, Vassal

Diplomatic Options include: Confederate, Satrapy, Client State

*These mods open up existing options, they do not edit how those options work or add new options.

Radious compatible versions can be found here.
    Last edited by Dresden; March 28, 2016 at 03:51 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Occupation and Diplomatic Options (Confederations, etc.)

Good, i think it could be great to improve the "giving region" option that is now available it seems...

I've never heard of a 'colonize' option. Is it new?

Nelfe's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by MachiavelCydides View Post
    I've never heard of a 'colonize' option. Is it new?
    I think it's the option when you "attack" a Desolate settlement. For a - big - prize and some of your soldier you can colonize it.

Civis

I'm playing as the Huns, and I can't build any buildings.

I tried the other Huns mod that lets you settle and build in settlements made specifically for the huns...but that too doesn't let me build. But in mod manager (just the one that comes with the game, that is only one I can find available) it says its out of date. So could that be it?

I take a settlement, right click the building and see buildings lit up...but if I left/right click them nothing happens.

I can't play if I can't build as Huns I know I can be a hoard, but I'd rather make an empire and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Karthago View Post
    I'm playing as the Huns, and I can't build any buildings.

I tried the other Huns mod that lets you settle and build in settlements made specifically for the huns...but that too doesn't let me build. But in mod manager (just the one that comes with the game, that is only one I can find available) it says its out of date. So could that be it?

I take a settlement, right click the building and see buildings lit up...but if I left/right click them nothing happens.

I can't play if I can't build as Huns I know I can be a hoard, but I'd rather make an empire and stuff.

Because the Steam Workshop for Attila isn't up yet, all mods will be labeled out of date so thats not an issue since you probably have the enable out of date mods option ticked already.

keona's Avatar Tiro

Awesome, thank you Dresden

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by kanzy View Post
    Because the Steam Workshop for Attila isn't up yet, all mods will be labeled out of date so thats not an issue since you probably have the enable out of date mods option ticked already.
    ah, wonder what could be causing it. I tried all mods not even in data folder, and just this mod. Building was still impossible to build in settlements.

Tried the other mod for huns only without this mod in data folder. Building was still impossible to build as Huns.

And yeah, I auto have mods set to load even after up to date.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Is it possible to merge the two Roman Empires this way? In a confederation so that one can restore the glory of Rome?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Karthago View Post
    ah, wonder what could be causing it. I tried all mods not even in data folder, and just this mod. Building was still impossible to build in settlements.

Tried the other mod for huns only without this mod in data folder. Building was still impossible to build as Huns.

And yeah, I auto have mods set to load even after up to date.
    Do I have to wait an X amount of turns to build after taking a city? If so, that is probably why. But, if not, I don't want to spend 10 long turns or whatever to find out its actually a bug

Civis

I think I found part of the issue. Every buildings aren't my culture, but I can't rebuild ones to my own. So it must be a bug.

Hmm, from this mod? Possibly unforeseen consequences I will check it out.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hi Dresden, love your mods for Rome 2!

Anyway, does the AI make use of these options like in your mod for Rome 2?

DogSoldierSPQR's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by maexim View Post
    Good, i think it could be great to improve the "giving region" option that is now available it seems...
    Did someone just mention...region giving? Is it back?? :O
    I personally invite you to check out my complete combat overhaul which will give you a completely new Rome 2 experience:
    (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ere!-(26-10-13)
    If you rep me, leave that beautiful name of yours so I know who you are
    That a salesperson at my door? Where my Gladius at??
    An empire always fails because it never sees the potential in the individual. The smaller state never fails because it has no choice but to... - DogSoldierSPQR

Libertus

Please STOP being awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by DogSoldierSPQR View Post
    Did someone just mention...region giving? Is it back?? :O
    No... Why the heck he mentioned it in the first place is beyond me. Just like Rome 2 there is no humanly possible way to actually "give" a region. And I've been up to my behind trying to get the devs to allow us to trade and give regions back into the effing game. I've been on Steam, I've been on their Twitter, I've been on here. I WANT them to patch something to allow us to do this FFS.

I really want to catch a dev live stream on twitch or something to bring it up, or just contact a dev straight up and tell them. But nobody listens.

Quote Originally Posted by internalmemory View Post
    No... Why the heck he mentioned it in the first place is beyond me. Just like Rome 2 there is no humanly possible way to actually "give" a region. And I've been up to my behind trying to get the devs to allow us to trade and give regions back into the effing game. I've been on Steam, I've been on their Twitter, I've been on here. I WANT them to patch something to allow us to do this FFS.

I really want to catch a dev live stream on twitch or something to bring it up, or just contact a dev straight up and tell them. But nobody listens.
    You can but only when you control at least two regions and you can only give it to a horde that is in the region and only give the precise region the horde is in.
    In other words you can only offer to a passing horde to settle in your region.
    Last edited by yoshisuke; February 19, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisuke View Post
    You can but only when you control at least two regions and you can only give it to a horde that is in the region and only give the precise region the horde is in.
    That's barely anything though. I think it's neat but it pisses me off that you can't do that to real, substantial, larger factions. Or even weaker tiny pathetic factions - like Angles.

Although on a stupid hand, nearly every effing faction ends up abandoning everything and going into horde mode if they catch the drift of a fart from 32 miles away. Danes, Jutes, Geats, all of southern England, every faction in the Viking DLC pack have all gone into horde mode at the slightest smallest tiniest display of distress... Like the Geats were powerful, had armies, a strong navy - were winning the war against the Danes, and even after their foe the Danes were defeated - they still abandoned their land for no reason even though they had no other enemies.

But I imagine if they have it so you can give regions to hordes - they at least have the mechanic in the game somewhere... So why the firetruck can't they unlock it for modders to allow it to be used with EVERY faction?

Quote Originally Posted by yoshisuke View Post
    I think now there is the mechanic, so modders could allow at least the option of "giving" a region...

Cobi Wan Kenobi's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by maexim View Post
    I think now there is the mechanic, so modders could allow at least the option of "giving" a region...
    Do you have a source?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast