Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 26.12.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by matrica94 View Post
    Could you fix the lack of text in some Arab units in the Russian localization?
    For Radious Total War Mod

Could you fix the lack of text in some Arab units in the Russian localization?
    Which factions have these missing Arabian entries in the Russian UPC? Please check the custom battle screen and report which factions have this issue. Thanks and this would save me some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Which factions have these missing Arabian entries in the Russian UPC? Please check the custom battle screen and report which factions have this issue. Thanks and this would save me some time.
    This factions have this problem: Lahmidi,Tawhidi,Himyar,Axum, The white Huns.I have activated radious total war mod, radious units mod amd aditional units mod attila.

This factions have this problem: Lahmidi,Tawhidi,Himyar,Axum, The white Huns.I have activated radious total war mod, radious units mod amd aditional units mod attila.
    Thanks a lot matrica! I'll check these factions and fix it in the next UPC version.

Thanks a lot matrica! I'll check these factions and fix it in the next UPC version.
    Wait for a new version

@Swiss Halberdier

Your download folder seems to be empty... any chance to get the german UPC translation for Radious Unit Pack at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Carador View Post
    @Swiss Halberdier
    Your download folder seems to be empty... any chance to get the german UPC translation for Radious Unit Pack at the moment?
    All 8 UPC files should be visible and I saw that the last UPC German version was downloaded over 600 times.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jc6b6olly941a/UPC-ATT

The direct link to the UPC German would be this:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/b2...UPC_German.zip

All 8 UPC files should be visible.....
    No nothing found there empty folder

Please share Russian UPC direct link

Chrome bugged all Good Now Thanks!!))

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Since 2009, this Man is a rare Being in total war community panorama; miles away from the chance of being corrupted by marketing and for this reason safe forever.

I forget to send you a tsv file my friend °_° not related to our work for Radious, but external mod for the forthcoming or next release; it's Avetis Sveta Huna units (custom new units so we can include them without problem)

Forgive me @_@!

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    Since 2009, this Man is a rare Being in total war community panorama; miles away from the chance of being corrupted by marketing and for this reason safe forever.

I forget to send you a tsv file my friend °_° not related to our work for Radious, but external mod for the forthcoming or next release; it's Avetis Sveta Huna units (custom new units so we can include them without problem)

Forgive me @_@!
    Oh yes... being in this modding circus since 2009... You're one of the few fellows who always stood together with me in the shield wall and we raised our pikes.

Thanks a lot my dear friend and surely I will include Avetis' "Sveta Huna" mod into my next release. The next UPC version will be released soon.

Hey there

I'm from the German part of Switzerland, so I was looking for translations for my favourite mod or at least how I could do it myself. The only thing I found was your UPC and I was very pleased, but then I realized, that my favourite mod (Imperium Praetoria) is missing. I don't know if somebody already suggested it, but it would be awesome if you translated this mod. I think I'm speaking for many others, because many people are using this mod. So, if you find time somewhere, it would be very nice.

Hello there

I'm from the German-speaking part of Switzerland, so I was looking for a way to translate the mod texts or at least show the English ones up. I was happy when I found your UPC, but then I realized, that my favourite mod, Imperium Praetoria, hasn't been translated. I don't know if somebody has already suggested this, but it would be awesome if you translated Imperium Praetoria. I think i'm speaking for many people because there a quite a lot who use it.

P.S. If my request shows up twice, forgive me. The first time I wasn't sure if it has been posted.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 12.2.2016)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with these unit packs:

Upcoming new unit pack included:
    Radious Total Units Mod 2 - Age of Charlemagne

New mod included:
    Sveta Huna Mod by Avetis

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 12.2.2016)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the Russian, French and Polish versions of the UPC-ATT with some fixes and new translations. Thanks a lot to 633 (Russian) and Yoyo80 (French) for their valuable translation efforts.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 9.4.2016)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with updates in all languages and I fixed several entries in the German version.

Updated mod included:
    Radious Total Units Mod by Radious

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 9.4.2016)

Thank you.