Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility Languages Project - Attila (UPC-ATT) - updated 30.5.2018

Yoyo80's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 25.6.2015)

Oh man! So much description to translate!

I think I'm going to get a heart attack...

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    thanks my friend, and sorry for leaving you alone in this task, late download + internet connections problems disbanded completely my will.
    Ciao Drama inanzi tutto ti volevo ringraziare per l'impegno ed il tempo che dedichi per la traduzione in italiano del progetto UPC, ti scrivo per segnalarti un errore (credo) nella traduzione italiana, c'è un unità degli Alemanni che si chiama "Cavalleria Leggera Alemanna" ma si tratta di un unità di cavalleria pesante; Non ho controllato le stats dell'unità quindi non so in che verso sia l'errore. Nel caso questo non sia il luogo consono ad un report mi scuso e ti prego di segnalarmi il topic adibito grazie.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    thanks my friend, and sorry for leaving you alone in this task, late download + internet connections problems disbanded completely my will.
    Absolutely no problem mate and you helped me always so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo80 View Post
    Oh man! So much description to translate!
    I think I'm going to get a heart attack...
    Oh no I don't want to loose my fellow translators. No problem mate and take your time . I know it's much to translate.

Quote Originally Posted by WiryMatteo1994 View Post
    Ciao Drama inanzi tutto ti volevo ringraziare per l'impegno ed il tempo che dedichi per la traduzione in italiano del progetto UPC, ti scrivo per segnalarti un errore (credo) nella traduzione italiana, c'è un unità degli Alemanni che si chiama "Cavalleria Leggera Alemanna" ma si tratta di un unità di cavalleria pesante; Non ho controllato le stats dell'unità quindi non so in che verso sia l'errore. Nel caso questo non sia il luogo consono ad un report mi scuso e ti prego di segnalarmi il topic adibito grazie.
    Thanks Wiry and I understood what you wrote and we will check this issue.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Quote Originally Posted by WiryMatteo1994 View Post
    Ciao Matteo, grazie

I checked the unit in the upc file and this is the line I report: "land_units_onscreen_name_att_ale_lightsword_cav" "Cavalleria Leggera Alemanna" "True"

It's hard to be wrong with these names because they are same as sciantific classifications, and they go to define exclusively the kind of unit one is chosing: light cav, heavy sword, heavy spear etc

That's despite of the appearence. I don't know how they look in game (I don't remember) but probably, have you seen them looking too armoured to be a simple light cav?

in any case, stats are surely related to light cav category.

Feel free Always to ask!

my game with the new dlc doesn't start with this new version enabled - switching it off, it works :/

Quote Originally Posted by minos123 View Post
    my game with the new dlc doesn't start with this new version enabled - switching it off, it works :/
    I didn't experienced any crashes in any language yet and nobody other reported crashes.

Which UPC language version do you use?

this new version here - my launcher crashes, when i enable it...

i used this mod since the beginning and now it's incompatible with my game installation (i have all dlc's)

did game verification and i can use all other mods

ah forgot to say- i used the german version , maybe that is the cause

this new version here - my launcher crashes, when i enable it...
    i used this mod since the beginning and now it's incompatible with my game installation (i have all dlc's)
    did game verification and i can use all other mods
    ah forgot to say- i used the german version , maybe that is the cause
    Please download the UPC German again from my official download site and put it into your Attila data folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Total War Attila
    \data

I daily use the UPC_German.pack as it's my spoken language. I counted over +250 downloads of the German UPC in three days and nobody reported any issue yet.

It's not needed to have all DLCs that the UPC can be used. The UPC can be used with either some, all or none DLCs.

Basically the UPC shouldn't even show up in the official CA launcher menu as it loads automatically after the player puts it into the Attila data folder.

Here is the awesome community Mod Manager by Mitch which I highly recommend: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?680966-Mod-Manager

The UPC shows up there under the section "MOVIE PACKS" (always activated) and it can't be activated manually. And this is fully intended as the UPC doesn't work if it's just a normal mod.

So something must be wrong with your installation. Please upload screenshots of your Attila data folder.

now it works - didnt change anything - just redownloaded your german version
    i don't know why

thanks for your effort

now it works - didnt change anything - just redownloaded your german version
    i don't know why thanks for your effort
    Thanks and good that it works.

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 6.7.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming releases of these unit packs:

Updated mods included:

Radious Total Units Mod by Radious
    Captain Cortes Legions by Cpt. Cortes

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 6.7.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming releases of these unit packs:

Updated mods included:
    Radious Total Units Mod by Radious

New mod included:
    Arabia by cyriuspt

Thanks a lot to Radious (Czech), DramaBelli (Italian), Cpt. Cortes (Spanish), Yoyo80 (French), 633 (Russian), reffan (Polish) and Nizam (Turkish) for their valuable translation efforts. I did the German translations.

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (updated 19.7.2015)

Good job once again

Default Re: Unit Pack Compatibility - Attila (UPC-ATT) - (Updated 31.7.2015)

Hello UPC-ATT users,

I updated the UPC-ATT with the upcoming release of this unit pack:

Updated mods included:
    Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) by Swiss Halberdier

Cheers and enjoy UPC-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

The link doesnt work.
    "The owner of this folder has not added any files."

Quote Originally Posted by monkthehonk View Post
    The link doesnt work.
    "The owner of this folder has not added any files."
    I re-uploaded all files and please try it again.

Hello, I'm lacking some spanish names and descriptions of the units from Radious Total Units Mod. I also use AUM-ATT and the "vanilla units unlock", but don't think they are the problem. ¿What may be?