Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Radious Total War Mod (Updated 3.6.2017)

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Icon4 Radious Total War Mod (Updated 3.6.2017)

Radious Total War Mod

Enjoy epic promo video from Wolfman and Kaisa, more will come!

Hello everyone. Attila arrived with his horde and so did Radious with his team and good friends to present you brand new Radious Total War Mod for newly released game from Creative Assembly - Total War: Attila. I continue the way i started in Shogun 2 and after it with Rome 2, so people who played my mods before surely know what to expect and what will come in future updates. Rome 2 version is the most subscribed mod on Steam Workshop and all mods got over 1 milion downloads on mediafire. Based on the success of the previous mods this will be in no way smaller task. With Attila we have huge plans and now its time to present you - Radious Total War Mod! - Its a complete game overhaul which is changing most things in the game, rebalancing every part of it, making it the way Radious Mods are known and will be adding massive amount of high quality made custom units.

Patreon Team Radious - https://www.patreon.com/Team_Radious

Follow us into new home, where we can enhance and improve our mods, support them with best quality updates and create much more. Not just mods, but also modding tutorials, videos, forums, lets plays and much much more.

For that we have created entirely new facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TeamRadious...86823238333596

New twitter acount - https://twitter.com/TeamRadious

And our own Patreon site - https://www.patreon.com/Team_Radious

We are looking forward meeting you much closer then ever before!

Team Radious

This Mod fully supports latest game Patch and all DLCs. All changes included and adapted to my mods

Modding Team: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ng-Team-Attila

Changelogs: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2015%29-Attila

For custom units which are perfectly balanced with this main overhaul you need Radious Total Units Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...development%29

For improved Blood effects use Radious Blood Mod - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-25-3-2015%29

Installation:

Available on Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=396015150

Manual:

1. Download the mod
    2. Unpack mod (winrar/7zip for example)
    3. Open folder which was created after unpacking
    4. Grab the file/s inside and move them here - Drive X:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war attila\data (or similiar place depending on your instalation directory)
    5. Start the game, when launcher appears - open mod manager tab and tick the mod in. (activate enable outdated mods if neccessary)

Download: Radious Total War Mod

Radious Custom Battle Faction Unlocker

- Fully operational and adapted for latest game patch and all dlcs.
    - Adapted to be balanced and compatible with both Radious Mods and AUM offical submod.
    - Allows you to play and test all ingame minor factions (75 in total), to see and test all our custom units we added to those cultures and factions.
    - Also available on Steam Workshop!

Download: Radious Custom Battle Faction Unlocker

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Radious; February 12, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015 and 2016 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila and Warhammer
    Follow us here - Team Radious

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod (Released 20.2.2015) - Attila

YES !!! You The Man Rad!!!!

Default Re: Radious Total War Mod (Released 20.2.2015)

this is easy to to

Greek strategos's Avatar Domesticus

Thank you Radious...

Best of luck for the new mod

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

And so it begins... !

Nolthra's Avatar Civis

Thanks for the mod downloading now! Looking forward to future updates!
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin
    Alle manns venn er ingen mann tru.

Wonderful!!! This is a great start Radious. I once again thank you for all your time and efforts.

Thx, where can you change the army cap?

thank you sir, was hoping you would be doing your magic to this game once it came out, you made Rome II playable

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

( And a thank you to the admins and mods who took the time to get the forum opened up for Radious, while I wanted it faster, I know you all are volunteers and not chained to desks for twcenter. )

Now...time to burn the world down.

BMV's Avatar Civis

Yay, thank you Radious! Just as others say, great job on R2TW and looking forward to the future of this mod on Attila!

Thank you going to try that on a new campaign

Great news . I always enjoy your mods. Time to start another campaign. Tried Saxons and Vandals so something different with this mod.

God damn, you're the man Radious.

You and all the other hard working people fixing CA's blemishes.

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Wonderful, apparently i can start playing this game now

My coat of arms on a banner and shield

I'm getting a "No Data Recieved" when I try to download it.

Amazing job, you're a machine..really! I love all the rework you've done except one, the army limit. Personally I prefer lower quantities of armies..you know ...quality over quantity. Cause otherwise i just end up auto'ing everything when there's like 10 armies in the same area (including the AI) kinda makes it boring and takes away the strategy. Not to mention loosing track of all those generals and defeats the whole point of family tree and army tradition when there's a swarm of them.

If I've got 4-6 I will plan strategy, feel more connected and know who's in which army. Anyway, didn't mean to go on a rampage, just dono why everyone wants 30 armies instead of 8 or so and do some planning.

I wanna marry you. your like amazing. i love you

Quote Originally Posted by Rostam_e_Iran View Post
    Amazing job, you're a machine..really! I love all the rework you've done except one, the army limit. Personally I prefer lower quantities of armies..you know ...quality over quantity. Cause otherwise i just end up auto'ing everything when there's like 10 armies in the same area (including the AI) kinda makes it boring and takes away the strategy. Not to mention loosing track of all those generals and defeats the whole point of family tree and army tradition when there's a swarm of them.

If I've got 4-6 I will plan strategy, feel more connected and know who's in which army. Anyway, didn't mean to go on a rampage, just dono why everyone wants 30 armies instead of 8 or so and do some planning.
    I feel the same, I struggle to load battles that are more than two full stacks, and being attacked by 3+ armies tends to just be autoresolve for me. If I had a better PC I'd maybe not think that way, but less is more for me.

Despite that, loving the mod, I can play the campaign now rather than refreshing the mod page

Yeah..attila is killer of resources lol.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 26 ... LastLast