Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: PFM 3.5.2 - Updated string handling

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: PFM 3.5.0 - Attila support

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    i have made a mod so how can i upload ??? its my first mod ever thanks to your pack file manager
    The Attila steam workshop won't be open for a while, you can put it on a file sharing website like sendspace or media fire and share it on TWC.
    Last edited by Sebidee; February 19, 2015 at 07:03 AM.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

thnx i shared with mediafire..... but how can i attach my screen shots of the mod can you plz help...... im really a big noob here

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    thnx i shared with mediafire..... but how can i attach my screen shots of the mod can you plz help...... im really a big noob here
    Upload some screenshots to imgur and then post them in the same TWC thread that you put the download link into.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

i just shared the links of the media fire screen shots....... can u just check once in the thread is it ok ??? thnx for the help friend

Default Re: PFM 3.5.1 - Attila support

Okay, I uploaded a new PFM version 3.5.1 where the existing problem is fixed.
    Tools: PFM 4.1 - EditSF 1.2.0
    (Download PFM - Download EditSF)
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

The Rome 2 land units and main units tables are highlighted yellow. Is that ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    The Rome 2 land units and main units tables are highlighted yellow. Is that ok?
    It doesn't do that for me if I select Rome 2 in the Game menu, then open CA's data_rome2.pack.
    Yellow means that there is a more recent schema for that table for that game, so if you have Attila selected as Game, it will check against the table versions it has for that instead of Rome II's.
    These are what's contained in the maxVersion files.
    Tools: PFM 4.1 - EditSF 1.2.0
    (Download PFM - Download EditSF)
    Warscape Modding Guide
    Join the PFM User Group on Steam to receive PackFileManager update notifications.

Respecto Patronum

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by daniu View Post
    It doesn't do that for me if I select Rome 2 in the Game menu, then open CA's data_rome2.pack.
    Yellow means that there is a more recent schema for that table for that game, so if you have Attila selected as Game, it will check against the table versions it has for that instead of Rome II's.
    These are what's contained in the maxVersion files.
    Gotcha, I had Attila selected as game. Able to open multiple windows now too, so thanks
    Hey! Check out my mods!

How do you change research times? I changed research points in 3.5.0 but didn't affect the main game. Is there something wrong and if so do I have to start another campaign to see the effects?

EDIT: NVM it's in the technology nodes table.
    Last edited by Dangerman; February 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM.

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerman View Post
    How do you change research times? I changed research points in 3.5.0 but didn't affect the main game. Is there something wrong and if so do I have to start another campaign to see the effects?

EDIT: NVM it's in the technology nodes table.
    What column? Tier? unknown7 or unknown8?

Don't preorder games!

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Thanks Daniu, you're Always the first credit behind EVERY mod released!

Thank you so much for adapting your tool so short after release, I was really glad to see it ready for ATW!
    Unfortunately, I have a problem even with the 3.5.1. version, and I think it's different from the issue already discussed here.
    Interestingly, I used PFM 3.2.1 successfully for Rome2 - it's still on my desktop - but it shows the same error when I try to open it!

The german text in the error message means "the value is not supposed to be ZERO" (first line)

The link for the screenshot is here, I somehow can't upload it. The whole forum is buggy for me - I can increase my own reputation, but noone else's. i also can't edit my posts, almost as if they would have been written by someone else.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download....92548808940847

Great, works for me! thx daniu

Quote Originally Posted by Kambe View Post
    What column? Tier? unknown7 or unknown8?
    Unknown7, the unknown8 edits research cost like the religious ones for the Romans.

Miles

trying to edit my save file how do you open them? sorry for being noobish

but it is fun looking through the data file ty

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerman View Post
    Unknown7, the unknown8 edits research cost like the religious ones for the Romans.
    Awesome, thanks.

Build time seems unknown3 in building_levels
    Last edited by Kambe; February 19, 2015 at 03:55 PM.

Don't preorder games!

TuranianGhazi's Avatar Biarchus

PFM 3.5.1 works for me. Balbor's solution worked for me because I think the schema files were somehow corrupted. I deleted old 3.5 schema and just put over schema 46 and the previous 3.5.0 worked just fine. So, yeah, the problem was somewhere in the schemas, I'd say, because that's the only thing I've changed.

Still, 3.5.1 so far so good I could open up effects_bundles and see some of the newer Attila effects bundles for factions like the Danes' anti-seasickness and anti-seafatigue

Thaaaaanks, daniu!

Could anyone explain to me on this thread how I would be able to use the PFM on a Mac? Or is it impossible to run it on OS X? I tried using the program Crossroads to no such luck and I am looking for a solution that doesn't involve me loading windows onto my laptop. Thanks for any input.