Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [Preview] Script events - (Updated 26.04.2016)

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Preview] Preview of script events

Indeed, one more reason for a lombards to become one of my favourite faction in this mod.

Default Re: [Preview] Preview of script events

Third preview of script events

Possible insurrections or rebellions in Bulgaria

It has built a system of "traits" that determines the attitude of family members with respect to the Byzantine Empire. That also affects their loyalty to the Tsar, and depending on who becomes the new Tsar, may worsen diplomatic relations with Byzantium. Or in the case of too much friendship with the Byzantines, exists the risk of rebellions of the "anti-byzantine".

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler for Traits of Tsar and family members

Very poor relationships in the case of have an "anti-byzantine" Tsar

Spoiler for Rebellions in Bulgaria

Kievan Rus incursion in Constantinople

The army of Kievan Rus led by Oleg is presented at the gates of Constantinople and preparing a siege to invade the city. The Byzantine Emperor must negotiate with Oleg, if he want that withdraw the Rus troops, or on the contrary, fight with him and expel it from the Byzantine domains.

Landing of Oleg (Rus Kiev)

Siege to Constantinople

ACCEPT the treaty

Oleg returns to Kiev

DECLINE the treaty

Rus'–Byzantine Treaty of Chersonesos

Vladimir of Kiev has besieged the city of Chersonesus, but the byzantine emperor Basil is willing to negotiate the wedding of his sister Anna in exchange for lifting the site. A marriage alliance could mean the conversion to Christianity of Kievan Rus and the creation of the Varangian Guard in the Byzantine Empire.

Siege of Vladimir

Accept the negotiation

Kiev converted to christianity

Varangian Guards arrived to Constantinople

Playing with Kiev

Accept the offer of Basil

The autonomy of Venice

The Venetians are unhappy about their lack of autonomy in their city. The Doge has demanded more autonomy if they want to continue under the sovereignty of Byzantium. The Emperor must negotiate with the Doge the construction of a government building (still to be determined)

Accept the offer:

Declined the offer:

Aparition of the Fatimid Caliphate

Ubayd Allah it auto-proclaims Caliph and creates the Fatimid dynasty by the success of his preaching in the area of Maghreb. The Fatimids will fight to impose the Ismaili branch of Shi'ism. ADVICE: This script includes the possibility of controlling the Fatimids faction or continue with the Aghlabids and fight against the invasion.

Accept the offer:

Declined the offer:

Soon you will see more advances.

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: [Preview] Script events - (Updated 26.04.2016)

These are fantastic!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

This mod will be really immersive and I think I wil learn a lof of historical facts.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Truelly amazing

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Ammasing! Dangeons of TGC start to launch their secrets!!
    Exelent work!!!

EDIT: As representative of the old guard of TGC i must say this...
    Its a dream that comes true!
    Otherwise some much worthy work would not be used.
    Miquel_80, _Tartaros_ and Basill2 deserve our graditute.
    Rep them on sight.. They realy worth each point !
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; April 26, 2016 at 03:51 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Thank you very much guys!

There is still much to be done, more and better.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Keep it coming

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Keep it coming
    Thanks Ngugi! So it will be done

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Very nice, Miguel, looking forward to see the complete form of it!

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    Very nice, Miguel, looking forward to see the complete form of it!
    Many thanks paleologos! We hope not take long time to get the first version.

Great job is done. I am very exciseted with what i see. I wanted to suggest long ago venetian autonomy scritp, but i didnt dare to, as i know you already have too much job. I love all of scripts!
    Just few question... when kievan rus religion changed, will it stay 'roman'? And will they unlock/lose some units if they change to christendom ?
    I think there should be more advantages /disatvantages, as this way, everyone will 'give' Anna when playing as romans. As they only benefit from this script (having varangian guard and saving chersones)

This is going to be a perfect mod! What always bugged me in campaigns was the lack of such scripted events, to spice things up.
    "There is nothing more conductive to the destruction of a nation, whether it be republic or monarchy, than the lack of men of wisdom or intellect."
    -John VI Kantakouzenos, Roman Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Great job is done. I am very exciseted with what i see. I wanted to suggest long ago venetian autonomy scritp, but i didnt dare to, as i know you already have too much job. I love all of scripts!
    Just few question... when kievan rus religion changed, will it stay 'roman'? And will they unlock/lose some units if they change to christendom ?
    I think there should be more advantages /disatvantages, as this way, everyone will 'give' Anna when playing as romans. As they only benefit from this script (having varangian guard and saving chersones)
    Many thanks achilles-91! Yes, Kiev becomes "roman" religion. Anyway, I didn't really know very well the history of this marriage. I will take it into account and will review it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardas Phokas View Post
    This is going to be a perfect mod! What always bugged me in campaigns was the lack of such scripted events, to spice things up.
    Many thanks Bardas Phokas ! And yes, you are right. A historic mod without script events loses its essence.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

the religionchange to roman for the rus is indeed an important point, because the vanilla religion concept is acting as culture in tgc. so all you can see is still a work in progress.
    we may change this up into a better suiting result.

a main advantage for the rus changing there culture is, if they conquer more lands, they share a more wide spread culturegroup and have access to alot of more buildings. this way they can get much more potent ingame. the viking culture is much more "primitive" and less devolped than the balkan or roman culturegroup.

I understand what you trying to say tartaros. But i wanted to say, will there be some disadvantage if kievan rus change to christendom ? So far, they only benefit from changing religion, this way everyone will always change it.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    I understand what you trying to say tartaros. But i wanted to say, will there be some disadvantage if kievan rus change to christendom ? So far, they only benefit from changing religion, this way everyone will always change it.
    The consicouences will be that Kiev Rus will be automaticaly Allies with Romans (AI), ofcourse in the game a player can always brake that alliance.
    Changing religion from Pagan (like Pechenegs and Magyars) will automaticaly make relations with them worst even if the Kievan player is ally with them. Pagans will see him as a deserter from the faith like in Miquel's script some of Kiev lords that will rebel. Religion is part of history. History provides huge amounts of scenarios with options. We want those event to help TGC players understand -for example- how the world changed untill the day vanilla M2TW game starts. Why Rus were christians that day, Why Crusaders found an Islamic world in civil war, why Pope hated Roman Empire so much and why Otto I named his empire Imperium Romanum (aka Roman Empire as well) when there was already such an Empire and trigered a line of events that we live until today.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

so smartthis mod id made with so much love awww

@achilles-91:
    You referred to pay a tribute by having the Varangian Guard, because only marriage with Anna, seen from the perspective of the game is a gift to the bizantine human player. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    so smartthis mod id made with so much love awww
    Thanks thekingsmen! I hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel_80 View Post
    @achilles-91:
    You referred to pay a tribute by having the Varangian Guard, because only marriage with Anna, seen from the perspective of the game is a gift to the bizantine human player. Right?
    In fact Vladimir was securing his interests by sending those warriors.
    Remember that Basill 2 and his older brother Constantine saw their father murdered, the 1st Co-Emperor Nikephorus Phocas that was protector of the legitimate Emperors murdered, the murderer (Ioannes Tzimeskes)that murdered Nikephorus was also assasinated and in Basill's 1st battle against Bulgarians his generals left him alone in the battlefield to be killed by the enemies. When that failed two of the most powerfull military families becan a revolt against him.
    So for Vladimir, Basill had to stay alive in all costs. Otherwise the marriage with an Emperor's sister would not matter much. It was a win win movement from both.
    One was about to stay alive by the new bodyguards and the other would increase his influence and gains by keeping the other alive!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast