Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: [Preview] Script events - (Updated 26.04.2016)

Default Re: [Preview] Script events - (Updated 26.04.2016)

why is he asking about the alpha,noone ever talked abouta a rellese

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Migel, may I ask you if more scripts are planed? Is there possibility that we can get faction change script for pechenegs and normans?
    Hello achilles-91. At the moment, we are finalizing the events of the North Africa and Middle Eastern, to focus on the events related to the Roman Empire.

Regarding the faction change script, I can do it perfectly. Perhaps the problem is the reason for the change of faction. In the Pechenegs not exists a relationship with the Magyars to the human player can handle them. In the Normans, it would make more sense, although it's in the final phase of the campaign.

On the other hand, we had thought about adding some provincial campaigns in different periods so that the users can play with most factions. Although this idea is not sure to appear in the first version.

Quote Originally Posted by thekingsmen View Post
    why is he asking about the alpha,noone ever talked abouta a rellese
    I don't know...
    Last edited by Miguel_80; June 11, 2016 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks for giving deep answer.

I am aware about possibily of adding provincial campaings. However they would need new maps and many more new things. It could take ages. Thats why i was asking about faction change script.
    However, i respect every your decision. Thanks you for your work on this project.
    Regards

More provincial campaings please!!!

Hi Miguel_80!
    Will there be script that will let us play as pechenegs? Similar to fatimid faction swap

EDIT: Oh, I already asked this. Sorry...

Don't worry achilles-91 . On the issue of emergent factions that are not playable, it can compensate by adding new campaigns with different start date and different territorial situation.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567