Thread: Omega Drivers

Default Omega Drivers

I installed newest Omega drivers for my computer which is ACER Aspire 5115WLMi and has ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 video card. My problem is that when I play the game with 1024*768 resolution I got black stripes in edge off the screen.

If I change the resolution to 1280*800 (same as in my desktop) there is no problem, but before I installed Omega drivers the game was working with 1024*768 resolution. Can I change the settings somehow from the ATI Tray Tools or should I remove these Omega drivers? Thanks.

Default Re: Omega Drivers

Look in the display options from screen controls, perhaps you can stretch it to fit.
    I know that with a CRT monitor, you can use the controls on it to adjust the image and fill in the black edges etc

Keep the drivers on you laptop, they always need updating. The game's resolution needs to be set at the desktop resolution.
    Create a Multiplayer Army Online at: www.shogun2armycreator.netne.net
    Your Unofficial Shogun 2 Tech Support Genius
    Visit my Youtube Channel
    Shogun 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/itsmymillertime

Damn, I uninstalled Omega drivers but now the game doesn't work (campaign map works but not the battle). Something wrong with the drivers? And funny thing is, that I thought about installing windows again, but when I ordered this computer it didn't come with a Windows installing CD, but it installed it when I first turned it on.

EDIT: I used Windows system restore and the game works now. Thanks anyway guys
    Last edited by Artos; November 11, 2006 at 01:35 AM.