Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - MODS in STEAM workshop! UPDATED TO TLR PATCH!

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - Franks & Sassanid released!

Incidentally, for those of us who use 2D rather than 3D avatars in-game, would it be possible to include working 2D models on the faction select screen? I have seen the bit about this on your FAQ in the OP, but I was curious how much work it is to fix this, or whether it is even possible. I know nothing about modding recent TW games, so apologies for my ignorance.

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - Franks & Sassanid released!

Is there any chance you could switch the Dani with the Geats mate? I absolutely love the danish flag, but im playing with the geats and renamed them to Norse. It would be so amasing to use that dani banner, it rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by mandead View Post
    Incidentally, for those of us who use 2D rather than 3D avatars in-game, would it be possible to include working 2D models on the faction select screen? I have seen the bit about this on your FAQ in the OP, but I was curious how much work it is to fix this, or whether it is even possible. I know nothing about modding recent TW games, so apologies for my ignorance.
    I second this, it's a problem for me since I don't have the option to use 3D because I'm on a mac. Would be cool if you could look into this.

The only effect of using 2d protrait with these mods is in the faction selection screen, so I assume it's just an image that can (maybe?) be replaced.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

With 2D mean more extra works for me what I don't have. Also it look hard to get one emblem behind that leader portrait, that don't render chance. I might afraid that I will not gonna work with 2D portraits.

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

This are just emblems or Unit color is also changed to match the color of the symbol?

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddonn View Post
    This are just emblems or Unit color is also changed to match the color of the symbol?
    Both, except not in romans one have only emblems.

Content Emeritus

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - Huns are looting!

"Death is spreading here, because Huns are coming to kill and steal you"

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Now that is sexy.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

Content Emeritus

I have managed fix my PFM, fixing AIO mod and also added new Hunnic emblem for it. Everything is working well now. Tomorrow I can re-release my AIO mod and Hunnic emblem too.

Is a very useful mod. Good job!

Content Emeritus

I might be busy today with IRL meeting, but I believe updated AIO and new hunnic emblem will be out at afternoon or around evening.

awesome work ....does it change only emblem or even the uniforms of each faction too....

I love the emblems and recolors, good job. The Frankish blue seems a little too, well, blue during battles though. Maybe you can try giving them a more washed out look, since they're barbarians with little access to good dyes?

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Celts and Gauls and Germanic tribes had access to woad. Very nice deep blue.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    awesome work ....does it change only emblem or even the uniforms of each faction too....
    All are changed full in uniform, banner, region and unit card, except:

- Huns uniform stay as vanilla (I love their original color)
    - Western Roman Empire get slight color change (little bright red from wine red and make yellow bit light dark, not too yellow)
    - Eastern Roman Empire stay as vanilla.

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Arimahn View Post
    I love the emblems and recolors, good job. The Frankish blue seems a little too, well, blue during battles though. Maybe you can try giving them a more washed out look, since they're barbarians with little access to good dyes?
    +1 on this, way too blue.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post

"Death is spreading here, because Huns are coming to kill and steal you"

My friend this the the Magyars symbol and Magyars are outside of this timeframe!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    My friend this the the Magyars symbol and Magyars are outside of this timeframe!
    I found this is Turul, what was also adapted by Huns and I noticed same symbol on attila's armor in game cover:

"This legend is about Hun-Magyar kinship, and the base of the theory that Magyars reconquered Hungary as their rightful inheritance from Attila's great Hun Empire."

I don't care if this is from magyars or not. Like I said early here, that I don't 100% focus to historical stuffs, because some are hard to prove or just for fun. Don't want repeat myself here many times.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; March 03, 2015 at 12:57 PM.

When can we expect the Hun Emblem to be out? : ) It looks awesome and I cant wait to use it! Will there be appropriate recoloring as well?