Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - MODS in STEAM workshop! UPDATED TO TLR PATCH!

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - Migrant faction pack + couple more coming soon!

@ Noif: I started for myself making an Icon Pack (based on yours) and added some Seperatist Icons. I just took your new Faction Emblems, made them Black/White and put it into the Modfile. Looks good so far =)

If you want them and you Need some help, please let me know =)

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - Migrant faction pack + couple more coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    @ Noif: I started for myself making an Icon Pack (based on yours) and added some Seperatist Icons. I just took your new Faction Emblems, made them Black/White and put it into the Modfile. Looks good so far =)

If you want them and you Need some help, please let me know =)
    Based on my works and taking my new faction emblems? Are you gonna steal my works? So far I haven't asked or need any assist with my works. No thanks.

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

No, I didnt steal anything. I said that I made this for myself.

I did not share this to others, the only Person who is using this is just me...

Content Emeritus

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - The Great Migrant faction pack + Extra emblem pack released!

New faction emblems are now released!

... First ...

... of course some extra too...

More pictures and links are been found in OP! Both mods include uniform and region recolors!

- Noif de Bodemloze -

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - The Great Migrant faction pack + Extra emblem pack released!

thx Noif, good job

so Saxons has been changed again, as ERE
    what about Visigoths btw, any plans for it?

btw I still get same version on All-in-one pack, will you update that one?
    Last edited by SharpEyed; April 27, 2015 at 03:55 PM.

khazukan Kazak's Avatar Foederatus

I don't know if you take requests but could you change Vandals' color to brown and Visigoths' color to dark orange like in Barbarian Invasion? I would like to see again those colors in Attila.
    And amazing work with those emblems and colors!

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Trully amazing.the ERE and the Saxson flags are more grander now. Btw is there a tutorial how to start creating new faction symbols? I want to learn to do the same thing.

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by SharpEyed View Post
    btw I still get same version on All-in-one pack, will you update that one?
    I will update it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    Trully amazing.the ERE and the Saxson flags are more grander now. Btw is there a tutorial how to start creating new faction symbols? I want to learn to do the same thing.
    There is one tutorial about emblem making on Rome 2 modding section, but it is outdated. You can still make it like on tutorial, but end result is not so good that why I have new way to make good high quality emblems.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; April 28, 2015 at 05:42 AM.

Hey bro are you the youtuber ?I just want to make a Request Make a Visigoths New Emblem Please Thanks if my Wish is Granted

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by thepartiot15 View Post
    Hey bro are you the youtuber ?I just want to make a Request Make a Visigoths New Emblem Please Thanks if my Wish is Granted
    I am not youtuber Visigoths is quite tough and hard to pick any good emblem for it. I like a lot their current as they are correct as well.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The new ERE symbol is superb!
    You should make a more apdated pack of symbols only.
    I have your earliest pack with the two Roman XP and now i get a warning of possible crash.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Libertus

Really nice work! I hope you will also uplaod it to the workshop soon!

Content Emeritus

Just uploading them to steam workshop now! Keep eye on there now. Emblem AIO (UPDATED VERSION) will also show up to steam workshop on tonight or tomorrow.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Just uploading them to steam workshop now! Keep eye on there now. Emblem AIO (UPDATED VERSION) will also show up to steam workshop on tonight or tomorrow.
    Just subscribed them, thank you!

Content Emeritus

New AIO will be ready soon (Few values changes or uploading with pictures) will take time, but I have plenty of time to get this done for tonight.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    New AIO will be ready soon (Few values changes or uploading with pictures) will take time, but I have plenty of time to get this done for tonight.
    cool, thx for the info mate, and good luck

Content Emeritus

Updated AIO mod is now found in steam workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=434775172

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - AIO UPDATED and emblems in STEAM workshop!

Thanks Noif. The New ERE Emblem looks really amazing! Do you have plans to make a similar version for the WRE too?

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - AIO UPDATED and emblems in STEAM workshop!

Could you make a version with only the emblems, I wanna use this with Fall of the Eagles.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Crazy Uncle Noif, your mod just simply break record, today when i log into Overhaul section i amaze looking number of guest on campaign section, i though what the heck, somebody just release another awesome mod i miss, then i check one by one , hmm nada, then i open your mod simply i amaze , i have seen many hosted mod busy but never see something like today, where massive traffic goes into 1 thread. Anyways i realy proud can be part of Bodemloze family

Anyways i realike like the flag especially the Roman , very beautiful indeed uncle
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze