Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - MODS in STEAM workshop! UPDATED TO TLR PATCH!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - MODS in STEAM workshop! UPDATED TO TLR PATCH!

AIO is already updated in steam workshop! Enjoy!

Mayan-Man's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Attila: Flags of factions (emblem mod) - MODS in STEAM workshop! UPDATED TO TLR PATCH!

will you ever upload this mod anywhere else? or is this mod dead for anyone who can't use workshop?
    "If a pro is the opposite of a con, then what is the opposite of progress?"

aljonzc's Avatar Civis

Great Work!
    What about non-steam download link?

Content Emeritus

Fine ... there you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n4...ations+AIO.rar

Added to OP also.
    Last edited by Noif de Bodemloze; July 09, 2015 at 12:19 PM.

Mayan-Man's Avatar Miles

Omg I Love you! Cheeeeeeeeers!!!!
    Last edited by Mayan-Man; July 24, 2015 at 08:25 AM.
    "If a pro is the opposite of a con, then what is the opposite of progress?"

Dead*Man*Wilson's Avatar Campidoctor

Great work, Noif!

When can we expect the Suebi emblem? Also, what sort of designs do you have in mind for them?

Content Emeritus

Hello and sorry my late reply, but I come here to write this notice for all before someone ask updates and all:

Notice for all people: Hello people. I know there is new DLC released, but I can't press update or update my mods because my move to another city (I started my study in university of applied sciences) is still incomplete and my stuffs include my main PC where is my games and mods are in that computer. Right now I am using a laptop and poor internet connection so I will not gonna install Attila to this poor laptop.

How long need to wait my mods updates? Probably more than 2 weeks. I will get my stuffs from South Finland to North Finland on 2nd October. October is also busy month because of exams, so I will try update all my mods during October. I apologize my busy times and slow updates.

Best wishes, Noif de Bodemloze.

Does this mod changing uniform colours? seems like yes.
    Can you please made a small change that make jutes, danes and gaets uniforms colour like this , or this? would be awesome.

Foederatus

Sassanid color is absolutely terrible uggly eye cancer

Foederatus

pls change their colour , its by far only one thing what totally sucks on this mod

Looks like the mod updated today. Maybe some Charlemagne emblems? Thanks, Noif!

Please upload updated mod on Mediafire. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
    Please upload updated mod on Mediafire. Thank you.
    Thanks, would be great

Nice

Great work! Now it's more real

Is this still usable? Just finally checking out Atilla after all these years.
    Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/950 Pro/970 EVO/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro/