Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Attila Bug Report Thread

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Re: Official Bug Report Thread

Not a bug per se but still a bug - updating Attila, at least in my case, caused a massive spike in CPU and memory usage.

I had no idea why was my computer going super slow until I exited Steam, and then I noticed the Attila update.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Alongside never finding wives, it seems political assassination never work. They always injure the victim, but I've never seen them actually kill anyone. I've tried about 40 times in several campaigns without success. Either the possibility of success is ridiculously low, or it's bugged.

Either way, it's deeply frustrating and needs to be fixed.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Varius number of javelinears have their javelins disapear when they are ready to launch them!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

sea battles definately need some love, even if you indirectly set aflame a "docked" ship which has released its units, you can no longer dock other ships in its place?, also it burns forever which is sort of a kick in the immersion.

I've also noticed that the sea battles mechanics of boarding still warp out sometimes leaving a ship with one person on it in battle and holding up your own ship infinitely too,

also not a bug persay, but immersionwise I've noticed that the ways ships sink are largely similiar.
    maybe this is unavoidable but it is certainly irking.

Elite Celtic Marauders are (at least stats-wise) weaker than normal Celtic Marauders. I believe they were supposed to have more weapon damage, since they wield these huge norsemen-axes. Doing the same damage as axes half that size just doesn't make much sense to me.

Bugs..
    1: Persian Horsearchers missing their bows while advancing.
    2: German javelinears mercenaries missing their javelings durring their upperhand animation move preparing to launch them.
    3: Starmap models apear with "Jesus" syndrom. They move on the map without transforming to horsemen and with no move animation at all.
    So far only in a couple of British tribes generals models i saw this.
    4: Excuvitores stay on air while in melee combat and their horses still move.
    5: Varius models lack vertices bone assignments. Like in the pic that follows.

6: ERE Tagmata horsemen have wrong type of horses.
    7: ERE ellite horsemen have wrong stats.
    8: Few coastal settlements have buged disembarging spots. While choosing a ship the spot apears available the ship can not use that spot in anyway.
    EDIT:
    9: Those that created the models seamed to be in a hurry!
    I can not explain the bone assignments and reverse face missings.
    Like those guys that use 2 right hand , habd greaves!

God, there are much more but i was too lazy to post them all.
    CA modelers please check your models.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 325610_2015-05-01_00002.jpg   325610_2015-04-30_00001.jpg  
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 01, 2015 at 02:10 PM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Hey guys please make sure you post these bugs in the official forum too. So we know for sure that the devs see them.

I do...But not sure if they pay attention in our updated threads more than once,
    Guarrison BUG.
    Guarrisons missing:
    My Constantinople has to have:
    Metropolis guards:
    1 Scout Equites
    1 Eastern Auxilia Pallatina
    1 Preaventores
    3 Eastern Armored Legio
    2 Armored Sagitarii
    Patriarchal See
    2 Eastern Auxilia Pallatina
    2 Armored Sagitarii
    1 Eastern Pallace Guards
    Imperial Pallace
    2 Armored Sagitarii
    1 Eastern Auxilia Pallatina
    2 Eastern Pallace Guards

So in total:
    1 Scout Equites
    1 Preaventores
    3 Eastern Armored Legio
    6 Armored Sagitarii
    4 Eastern Auxilia Pallatina
    3 Eastern Pallace Guards
    18 Infantry units!
    QUIZ:
    How many units you see in Constantinople's guarrison?

I wonder...Did any developer in CA ever play atleast 5 minutes the game to see it in action?

EDIT:
    I found something realy funny!
    Dead men horses that leave the battle can capture victory points, gates and towers!
    It seams that the actuall warriors are not the humans but their horses!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 325610_2015-05-12_00001.jpg  
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 13, 2015 at 03:54 AM.

Another family tree bug: general toodler edition

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-06_00001.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	663.5 KB 
ID:	330905

More of the same bug

Name:	2015-10-09_00002.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	896.6 KB 
ID:	331102Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-09_00001.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	676.2 KB 
ID:	331103

I hope someone is actually looking at this thread

Bug: Unable to attack Alexandria. There is no army or garrison inside, just a fleet, but I'm besieging with an army so it's seems i can't storm the city.

Name:	2015-12-17_00001.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	650.5 KB 
ID:	333530

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Navy power miss calculated

I think i understand why Danes cant make proper sea invasion, turn out, the AI misscalculate the navy power, so even with using 1 full stack navy its able to hold 6 or 7 AI land unit stack. And this lead with stale mate for AI actually or worse they need to reroute the movement again.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Attila Ver 1.5 (If I'm right)

Bug with the sound, it just disappear from the game after several minutes. It can happen on the presentation screen, in the campaign map or in batte. I tried to import previous sound files from another version, but it didn't work.

I already posted this in the patch thread, but I repost it here, since I think something there isn't right. In my alans campaign I can't build my Sarmatian Elite Cataphracts anymore after the update. They are still listed in the tech tree at the same place, but not in the building description of the stables anymore nor any other building I can find (I searched a bit because I thougt they might have changed the requirements). I had a similar problem concerning the "mounted tribesmen" unit line even before the patch.

EDIT: And to repeat something I posted earlier that was deleted due to the server setback: Is it on purpose that all shield values in "Charlemagne" are zero?
    Last edited by Hermes Trismegistos; February 26, 2016 at 09:04 AM.

Default Re: Attila Bug Report Thread

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Attila.exe
    Application Version: 1.6.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 5756efd9
    Fault Module Name: Attila.dll
    Fault Module Version: 1.6.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 5756efeb
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 01482630
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1026