Thread: Barons Alliance for KGCM : battle_models file for Test

Default Barons Alliance for KGCM : battle_models file for Test

Hello everyone , no idea if anyone's still active in this sub mod section but ill see if there is.

Like the title says , I was looking to add the Barons Alliance to KGCM. I mostly did this just to see if I could actually do it but decided to release it as a small contribution to modding community. I'm not much of a public modder lack the organisation for that sort of thing (( mostly sorting modded files out for release )) but I did want to put what I have done out there in the hope someone would be make a proper public release.

In the downloads section I have painstakingly complied a battle_models file that contains all the entries I could find for models in the British Isles battle_models file and added them into the main KGCM battle_models file. i constructed my own version and have the faction working in my own game.

However not all units are added in comparison to KGCM England , BA lack the late game units such as Musketeers , pikemen, NW Curissars , Mangonel , late crossbowmen. (( Not that I think anyone will really notice the loss, as BA obviously has no textures for them ))

*Disclaimer* BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING , THIS IS PROVIDED AS IS WHERE IS. I will update and check in as necessary.
    Generals will be silver surfers as that handled in different file. this is in essence is a bare bones operation but donkey work is done with the battle_models file.

This is open source , if you make a mod thats great I'd love to download,

please leave feed back if you are successful in getting it to work with your game
    Attached Files Attached Files