Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Terror attack in Denmark

Default Re: Terror attack in Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Mohammed died in the 7th century
    Why don't you tell your snappy know-it-all-better Garbage to the Guys who dress like arabs in the 7th Century because Mohammed is the highest Moral standart for them? You are big mouthed on the internet trying to pin that facepalm Meme on me when the 7th century mindset is very popular in the real world.

But you know what? The only one you screw over with your BS is just yourself. Muslims don't go after racist right wing people, they go after people like you. These people who died at the Charlie Hebdo Raid were "progressives", not some Front National People. No, the local Mohammed Fanclub doesn't fool with these people.

So keep your facepalm meme.
    Last edited by pacifism; February 15, 2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: insult removed

Quote Originally Posted by Raubritter View Post
    Why don't you tell your snappy know-it-all-better Garbage to the Guys who dress like arabs in the 7th Century because Mohammed is the highest Moral standart for them? You are big mouthed on the internet trying to pin that facepalm Meme on me when the 7th century mindset is very popular in the real world.

But you know what? The only one you screw over with your BS is just yourself. Muslims don't go after racist right wing people, they go after people like you. These people who died at the Charlie Hebdo Raid were "progressives", not some Front National People. No, the local Mohammed Fanclub doesn't fool with these people.

While it seems like they are bothered that West has free speech and didn't exterminate the Jews, I am not convinced that is the main reason for their attacks. I wonder would it happen at all if all of those idealistic mistakes hadn't been made in the Middle East?
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 16, 2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: continuity

Why don't you tell your snappy know-it-all-better Garbage to the Guys who dress like arabs in the 7th Century because Mohammed is the highest Moral standart for them? .
    Did they have Carolina t-shirts in the 7th century? Did they even have a Carolina University?

European Islamophobia is so dense.

You are big mouthed on the internet trying to pin that facepalm Meme on me when the 7th century mindset is very popular in the real world..
    I have a 33 AD mindset as Christians tend to. So what?

But you know what? The only one you screw over with your BS is just yourself. Muslims don't go after racist right wing people, they go after people like you.
    The last Muslim I met provided me with 5 Poppadams, 2 Chicken Biryani, Chicken Madras and Pilau rice. At £19, I didn't feel screwed over.

These people who died at the Charlie Hebdo Raid were "progressives", not some Front National People..
    Progressives my arse, they were diehard New Atheists who didn't the wit to know the risks of their jollies. They had every right to do what they did, just as I have the right to climb Everest with no gear.

No, the local Mohammed Fanclub doesn't fool with these people.
    See above. I can cook a curry myself but I don't think the restaurant trade is for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    While it seems like they are bothered that West has free speech and didn't exterminate the Jews, I am not convinced that is the main reason for their attacks. I wonder would it happen at all if all of those idealistic mistakes hadn't been made in the Middle East?
    To be far, Charlie Hebdo and The Danish Cartoonist were targets long before recent events in Libya and Syria. There are others, and I am concerned about that.
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 16, 2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: continuity
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Oh this has nothing to do with Islam. Mohammed just ordered or justified the killing of 6 poets for criticizing him. This has nothing to do with Islam. Islam means Peace.

Isn't it ironic that a lot of terrorists and a lot of people who criticize Islam base their arguments on the same fabricated stories.

I invite you, Raubritter, to raise the same issue, but providing actual substance, on the Muhammad, Cartoons and Criticism thread of mine.
    The Armenian Issue

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Did they have Carolina t-shirts in the 7th century? blablablablalbalbalba blablablablabla blalablablabalbalbla
    You even go on pointing yourself out. Carolina T-shirts? You pick your cases. "oh these muslims, they don't realy believe their religion, these people who just sell me Curry". This is even more pathetic than making this a race issue in the first place. And thats just fine! Just do your thing! But then you go around lying about it or if even that requires to much work in any sort, you just try to slander it. And besides that, you can't even call me an islamophobe. Hell i respect what ISIS does, i can respect them as a Warband. Kicking ass and taking names, killing their enemies and taking booty. My ancestors did this sort of stuff, so how can i judge them? No, this part doesn't bother me at all. What bothering me is people constantly lying about it. Wish you some Bon appétit! with that curry.
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 16, 2015 at 11:19 AM. Reason: insulting others

You even go on pointing yourself out. Carolina T-shirts? You pick your cases. "oh these muslims, they don't realy believe their religion, these people who just sell me Curry". This is even more pathetic than making this a race issue in the first place. And thats just fine! Just do your thing! But then you go around lying about it or if even that requires to much work in any sort, you just try to slander it. And besides that, you can't even call me an islamophobe. Hell i respect what ISIS does, i can respect them as a Warband. Kicking ass and taking names, killing their enemies and taking booty. My ancestors did this sort of stuff, so how can i judge them? No, this part doesn't bother me at all. What bothering me is people constantly lying about it. Wish you some Bon appétit! with that curry.
    Case rested I think. My ancestors fought naked except for a wsh of woad paint, raiding for cattle, slaves and the lulz. I would like to think the ultimate Westerners have moved on from that, even if others struggle to .And admiring ISIS? I have always said that islamophobes and armchair jihadis have a lot in common, you seem to offer proof of this.

This attack became a race issue the moment a Jewish person was killed, or have you not followed what is happening out there?
    Last edited by Aikanár; February 16, 2015 at 11:19 AM. Reason: continuity
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

The perpetrator has been identified as Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein, 22. He was well known by the Danish lawenforcement for criminal activites and violence. A home grown terrorist. It will be interesting to see what connections he had to the radical underground in Denmark. AFAIK he was not a Jihad-tourist.

Nevertheless this attack on our society and especially on our jewish minority will hopefully bring some attention to the rampart anti-semitism conducted by predominantly muslims in Denmark. We shielded them against the Nazis and we should shield them against these thugs.
    Last edited by SPECTREtm; February 16, 2015 at 08:28 AM.

Adar's Avatar Just doing it
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTREtm View Post
    The perpetrator has been identified as Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein, 22. He was well known by the Danish lawenforcement for criminal activites and violence. A home grown terrorist. It will be interesting to see what connections he had to the radical underground in Denmark. AFAIK he was not a Jihad-tourist.

Nevertheless this attack on our society and especially on our jewish minority will hopefully bring some attention to the rampart anti-semitism conducted by predominantly muslims in Denmark. We shielded them against the Nazis and we should shield them against these thugs.
    The most common pattern of radicalisation (but not the only one) in Europe seem to be:

Troubled youth live a life of sin/crime -> Get drawn into radical sunni/wahhabist ideology and repent -> Commit acts of terrorism to become martyr.

Holds true for Denmark, France and most Spanish terrorists but I am uncertain about the London bombers.

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The worst that could happen is if the Jewish population of Europe suddenly starts to mass immigrate to Israel or the US, that would be a major catastrophe.
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

why would that be a catastrophe ?
    "If I had in front of me,a traitor and an enemy,and in my pistol a single bullet,I would let the traitor take it!" Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Jewish population has always been a loyal, productive and non-subversive minority throughout Europe, if they were to leave we would lose a viable and good asset. Not to mention the history that would've been wiped out.
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andreius Pretorianus View Post
    why would that be a catastrophe ?
    Because when a human group feels forced to emigrate is always a misfortune
    Because they are valuable people who contribute to the welfare of Europe (like you and me, I suppose)
    Because some fanatics will have won a battle

and more, probably

is Netanyahu now going to use each terrorist attack as an Israeli tourism campaign / Likud election noise / IDF recruitment? this is getting pretty stupid, and i thought meeting with republicans was dumb enough as it is.
    "please, pack your bags now because of a lone wolf attack and come to a place where missile defense systems and alarms are required"

if anything, the emigration of jews is what these shooting sprees hope to spurn, so in a way there is some agreement/parallels there between the attacks and Netanyahu's sensationalism.
    Last edited by snuggans; February 16, 2015 at 10:59 AM.

TASS07's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    is Netanyahu now going to use each terrorist attack as an Israeli tourism campaign / Likud election noise / IDF recruitment? this is getting pretty stupid, and i thought meeting with republicans was dumb enough as it is.
    "please, pack your bags now because of a lone wolf attack and come to a place where missile defense systems and alarms are required"

if anything, the emigration of jews is what these shooting sprees hope to spurn, so in a way there is some agreement/parallels there between the attacks and Netanyahu's sensationalism.
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't offering immigration to Israel always been a Israeli government reflex wherever and whenever jews were or felt threatened?

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    if anything, the emigration of jews is what these shooting sprees hope to spurn
    Seems to be working in France: 11,000 French Jews call Jewish Agency with interest to make Aliyah in month after Paris terror attacks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arto View Post
    The Jewish population has always been a loyal, productive and non-subversive minority throughout Europe, if they were to leave we would lose a viable and good asset. Not to mention the history that would've been wiped out.
    are you being sarcastic ? i really can t take your post seriosly

non subversive )) cmon dude,the jews have always been jewish first ,and whatever country they are in second.

that s why they are jews,after hundres of years,not danish.Because they kept their racial and ethnic identity by manitaning it above nationality !
    "If I had in front of me,a traitor and an enemy,and in my pistol a single bullet,I would let the traitor take it!" Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

http://news.yahoo.com/cartoonist-bel...163115944.html

The sad truth is that terrorism works. The cartoonist has gone hiding fearing for his life.

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Today flowers were placed at the scene were the terrorist were killed Later a group of Islamists turned up, wrecked the flowers and put up a written prayer on the wall of a building while changing Allahu Akbar. scumbags should be thrown out of the country. We are too tolerant.
    Last edited by Tiberios; February 16, 2015 at 12:06 PM. Reason: damn autocorrect

It's even more sad to the number of delusional idiots on the social media defending this act.

In my eyes these people (the ones mentioned above) are traitors and deserve to have their citizenship (if they have it) taken, and be thrown out asap. I don't care if they're born here, they aren't Danish and they never will be.

Tiberios's Avatar Le Paysan Soleil
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Indeed. It's sickening.