Thread: Sale on ETW DLCs?

Default Sale on ETW DLCs?

Years have passed and ETW is all but forgotten by most people, and I am fairly certain there are no DLCs being purchased anymore, so why not lower all the DLCs to only 2-3 dollars each ?(EVEN warpath campaign) After all any income is better than no income!

Default Re: Sale on ETW DLCs?

If they release the MP Campaign as a DLC its going to start blooming again.

haha without a doubt, so far the ETW MP Campaign has been the most stable gamemode of all Total Wars, Ive made it to turn 120 with several people. Rome, Napoleon, Shogun, not more than 30 turns MAX.... I have NO doubt that people would easily pay 10-20 pounds for the MP campaign, maybe even more. With a newsupdate on TWCenter and maybe a steam sale thousands would be sold I am sure of it! It really is a shame that CA just gave up on one of their by far best games. Ever since Empire there have not really been any good games imo, they have taken away the most fun aspects of the game, such as giving away regions and not having to deal with rebellions for 5+ turns and ridiculously stupid big garrisons...

Don't forget that reinforcement range, CA loves their goddamn garison reinforcement ranges!

Sir Furlong's Avatar Ordinarius

I thought you were being sarcastic for a second Norseman, because I usually don't think associate Empire with stability. I haven't played a lot of total war multiplayer campaigns bit I can't say I've ever experienced any problems with the games crashing. Also I'm sure the last thing CA wants to do is to go back to to working on Empire, I'm sure they're probably embarrassed of it sometimes and would like to further about it.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    C.S. Lewis