Technically, I'm still playing my campaigns as the Franks, but I noticed there was no sticky for AARs. Awesome mod first off. I think the Romans may be a little overpowered. I'm playing on VH with H battle difficulty. When fighting other barbarians (the Picts, Rugii, etc.), it's seems evenly matched, except for when I have elite units, which crush the low end barbarians. My real issue, is against the Romans. I fought an army whose main force was legio aquila and they absolutely tear through even my elites. The only units that seems to get killed are the Roman cavalry. My armoured horseman charged their velites, and their morale never waivered, even when they had lost half the unit. I also had, in another battle, 2 legio milites completely surrounded and they continued to fight for about 20 minutes and until 80% of their unit was killed.

Action Report: Chief Clovis destroyed the Rugii, and subjugated the Gutones. Defensive alliances form with Lugii, and later Cimbri. Non aggression pacts agreed between the Lombards and eventually Constantine, who is barely hanging on to Britain. Other chief, Karl has made several successful raids in Britain against the Picts, including sacking Eburacum. After the Aestii declared war on the Gutones, other chief Gerulf beat the Aestii and conquered Mons Regius. The Aestii have regrouped at Tur and are launching a counter - offensive. Clovis went south sacked the unguarded Augusta Vindelicum, declaring war on Maxetinius Augustus, and proceeded to Mediolanum. There he failed to beat the Roman legion and was eventually chased down and killed. He was proceeded by Odalric as clan chief who tried to sack Iuvavum, but also failed. Currently, Odalric has replenished his army and is marching on Octodurus, with other chiefs leader, Baldovin, whose army is only 10 units sstrong. My game crashed at Odalric's next battle against a Roman legion. I have described some of this battle in the above paragraph. Odalric was losing and should have been because of the terrain. Though I'm getting tired of the legio aquila units only losing 5 men in an entire battle.