Thread: Why Eriador doesn't do anything?

Default Why Eriador doesn't do anything?

In my play, they've got enough armies to put the war to an end in a few turns yet they prefer to gather all their military strength around their cities

I'm playing 3.2 + MOS + dIRECTOR's cut ¿how can I bring them towards Mordor?

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Why Eriador doesn't do anything?

hasn't MOS included the ally invade script? IRRC they should be bordering Mordor anyway

which faction do you play? can you call Tol-Acarns?

anyway, this should better be moved to the related submod thread
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

I can't call tol acarns, I play the high elves and I believe it's because they don't have military access with their neighbouring nations, but that's stupid.

It's as stupid as when I call a meeting and some say Mordor isn't a menace when they've already taken minas tirith and edoras lol!

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

AI factions never attack factions that are not their neighbour, with the exception of crusades/jihads (Invasions/Acharns). That's just how M2TW works.

As W says, they won't march through your lands to attack enemies, and they will not drop their guard against their allies because the AI doesn't know you can't attack them without declaring war first. So they will just horde their armies around their cities until a faction they can go to war with borders them. Again as W says, that is just the way Med 2 is. Pray that the Rome 2 Lotr mod takes off.

Instead of merging the thread with DC I will just close it as I think your questions have been answered and if you do have more, head over to DC and ask there.

This thread has served its purpose splendidly and as a result, it shall be CLOSED.
    Feel free to speak with me if you have any concerns regarding this.

Berio i refn-en-alph len.