Thread: ER - Income

Default ER - Income

I'm playing ER now, I can't seem to earn any money in the game. I only have a few troops, bunch of minutemen and a general, two ships. I'm playing the Road to Independence Episode 3. I have only made 3 turns and now I'm bankrupt.

Any suggestions?

Default Re: ER - Income

in RTI you have too many units initially. You need to manage the force properly, disband the minutemen and replace them with line infantry (minutemen have higher upkeep as they are recruited from common citizens, who have to leave their businesses unattended). Building up economy is crucial, setting trade rights with France and Spain can give you some additional income.

Thanks for the quick response

Well now I'm starting to get the hold on the game, I'm learning the ropes, played a new game and now I am managing my growing empire, Spain paid me cash and gave me New Mexico haha plus I love how the enemy gets tired for marching towards my territory, I'm always on the defense.

Do you know any sound mod that I can use with this mod? I am currently using Improved Musket, Cannon and Explosion Sound Mod
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...2-NEW-VERSIONS!
    I'm using the flintlock version. Is it compatible with your mod? if it is then awesome. Do you have any suggestions of a better sound mod?

Thanks again.

practically any sound mod should work properly.