Thread: no imperial reform

Default no imperial reform

I have built the circus in Roma, but I still havent seen the imperial reform yet, what happened?
    Attached Files Attached Files

neep's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: no imperial reform

You can search for this since it's been repeatedly asked and explained, but in summary..

-Phase 1 of the Marian Reforms is triggered by Akragas growing to 24k andbuilding the Imperial Palace (units change)
    -Phase 2 of the Marian Reforms is triggered by your Faction Leader being in asettlement that has a Roman Fortress (so later and semi-linked to the Imperialage)(this changes the rank structures)
    -The Imperial/Augustan Reforms is triggered by building the Circus Maximus inRoma (appearance of Late Auxilia)

You also might want to move your Faction Leader to Rome, just to make sure that everything is in place.

neep has covered neatly what I and others have written before...

But I'll also ask the obvious question - Are you running the script?
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Quote Originally Posted by ur-Lord Tedric View Post
    neep has covered neatly what I and others have written before...

But I'll also ask the obvious question - Are you running the script?
    I have followed every single step, I have got the initial Marian Reform, got the numbered legions. But when I built the circus Maximus in Roma, nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayanami030 View Post
    I have followed every single step, I have got the initial Marian Reform, got the numbered legions. But when I built the circus Maximus in Roma, nothing happened.
    So, after building Roman Fortresses (in other places than Roma), you definitely have the 'Early Imperial Legions'...

When the Circus Maximus is built in Roma, the very next turn (provided you are running the script) a building known as 'Augustan Reforms' is auto-built in every settlement you have (you may not be able to see it if >24) and every subsequent settlement you take. Somewhere, if the above happened, you should be able to check.

'Late Imperial Legions' will be added to the roster in Roman Fortress settlements (where recruitable) and the Late Auxilia will appear everywhere there is an Oppidum Lvl3 or above.

All the above assumes the script is run each and every time - and it's v2.6.

So, if it's not, then please try and give a bit more detail and we'll see what's wrong.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.